What is included in the tour
- Accommodation (3Nights)
- Airport Transfer(Arrival & Departure)
- Daily Breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airport Tax
- Domestic Flight Ticket
- Entrance Fees
- Room Services
- Security Charges
- Telephone Calls
- Tipping (Driver& Guide)
- Laundry and any others items
Day 1: Arrival Yangon
Upon Arrival, Meet and greet by a local representative and transfer to hotel for check-in, free at your own leisure.
Day 2: Yangon-Bagan By Flight (Breakfast)
After breakfast, Transfer to a domestic flight to Mandalay. Upon arrival, Transfer to hotel. Free at own leisure or join optional tour.
Day 3: Bagan (Breakfast)
Breakfast at the hotel, Free at own leisure or join an optional tour.
Day 4: Bagan-Yangon Departure By Flight (Breakfast)
After breakfast, Transfer to a domestic flight to Yangon. Connecting flight to depart.
Full Day Bagan City Tour (-/-)
- Sightseeing tour begins with Nyaung U Market before proceeding to Shwezigon Pagoda- the prototype for later Myanmar pagodas built by King Anawrahta in the early 11th century as a religious shrine. Lunch at local restaurant and Transfer to Hotel. Visit Hilominlo Temple, Ananda Temple, Thatbyinnyu Temple- a white stucco building, the highest temple in Bagan built by King AlaungSithu in mid-12 Century; Gawdawpalin. Transfer to Hotel. Evening tour begins with Dhammanyangyi Temple, the most massive structure in Bagan, built by King Narathu (1167-70), Sulamani Temple, Myingaba Gubyaukgyi Temple, Manuha Temple and LawkanandaPagoda, enjoy the beauty of the sunset over the majestic Ayeyarwaddy river with the backdrop of Tant Kyi Hill.
- (Pick-up :08:30 / Drop-off: 17:30)
Full Day Bagan-Popa-Bagan Tour (-/-)
- Drive to Mount Popa, an extinct volcano. Rising out of the shimmering heat, Mt. Popa is home to Myanmar's most powerful "nats". Visit the Nat Museum with its life-sized statues of the 37 Nat Gods. Walk up the steps to the Stupas and shrines that top the hill above the museum, seeing many pilgrims along the way. The way by the roadside can see the locals climbing up the palm tree and making jaggery. Lunch at local restaurant and transfer to Hotel. Evening tour begins with Sin Phyu Shin Complex, where the teaching of Buddhist Scripture was initiated as the school for Sangha. Tour continues to Myanmar Traditional Lacquer-ware workshop.
- (Pick-up :08:30 / Drop-off: 18:30)
Full Day Bagan-Popa-Sae-Bagan Tour (-/-)
- Our English speaking tour guide will pick up at your hotel, go ahead to Mount Popa. Mount Popa is an extinct volcano on the slopes of which can be found the sacred Popa Taungkalat monastery, perched dramatically atop a huge rocky outcrop. Visit the Nat Museum with its life-sized statues of the 37 Nat Gods. Walk up the steps to the Stupas and shrines that top the hill above the museum, seeing many pilgrims along the way. The way by the roadside can see the locals climbing up the palm tree and making jaggery. Continue to Salay (30 minutes), an important centre of Buddhism in Myanmar with many active monasteries. Salay, many years ago, created its own unique style of Bagan-era architecture. While visiting Salay you will learn more about monastic life, Burmese Buddhism and this unique architectural style as you visit several sights including Yoke Sone Kyaung monastery, one of the oldest wooden halls in the area. Then return back to the hotel and our source end.
- (Pick-up :08:30 / Drop-off: 18:30)
General Trip Notes:
- Price could be changed while booking is outside the validation time above through the changes of service from other third parties. Contact us for updating the most accurate price.
- Only one extra bed shall be provided per room, to the 3rdAdult/Child sharing the room.
- Please note that credit cards and traveller cheques are not accepted in Myanmar and that visitors are strongly advised to carry the sufficient cash (best in US Dollars, but Euros also increasingly accepted) to change and make any purchases and payments. Please bring new 100 US Dollar bills ("big heads" instead of "small heads") and with serial numbers not starting with CB and AB as these are not accepted in Myanmar due to rumours that these series are counterfeit.
- Travellers to Myanmar are required to have travel insurance.
- Visas are required by all visitors to Myanmar. A visa must be obtained before entering Myanmar.
- European, Japanese, Korean and Thai Food is available only in Yangon.
- Vegetarian, Indian meals and Muslim Halal meals shall be organized on request.
- Scott Market is CLOSED on Mondays and Gazetted Holidays.
- Please be advised that the check-out time at all hotels is at 12:00 pm and check-in time at the hotel is at 2:00 pm.
- Please be punctual for airport transfers and tours as per time stated in the itinerary.
- No refunds will be entertained for unutilized services.
- The schedules of domestic flights in Myanmar are provided as an indication only. Once a booking is confirmed, we can provide more precise timings, but these remain nevertheless subject to change without notice by the airlines until travelling date. It might therefore, in some cases be necessary to amend your program and itinerary due to such schedule changes. We thank you for your understanding.
- Child Policy:
- Age from 2-4 without bed @ 60% of adult tour fare
- Age from 5-12 with extra bed @ 80% of adult tour fare
- Age from 5-12 with bed sharing room with 1 adult @ 100% of adult tour fare
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact email@example.com, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.