What is included in the tour
- Private transportation serving throughout the above program.
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Professional English speaking guide serving as per the itinerary.
- Sailing boat trip of 4 hours to discover the Halong bay as stated in the program.
- 03 lunches at local restaurant & on a boat as indicated in the program.
- Entrance fee for sightseeing in Hanoi, Ha Long &NinhBinh as mentioned in the program.
- Mineral water: 1 bottle/pax/day.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International air tickets & airport tax.
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program.
- Visa service, travel insurance, personal expenses.
- Tips to guide + driver/ ESG + Mineral water for return Apt transfers.
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVE
Arrive in Noi Bai airport, our driver greets and transfer you to Ha Noi- Vietnam’s capital is one thousand-year-old city with peaceful lakes, French styled buildings, old quarter streets, three lined boulevards, brightly painted temples and pagodas. Ha Noi is one of Asia’s most charming cities. Check in hotel. Free at leisure.Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2: HANOI – NINH BINH (Breakfast/Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel,
- 08:00 Drive south of Hanoi, 110 km, approximately 2,5 hours driving to Ninh Binh province, famous as the so-called “Dry - Halong Bay”. The same limestone rocks as Ha Long bay but lying on rice fields with winding stream instead of the sea.
- 10:30 Upon arrival, you will take a sampan ridealong the spectacular scenery to visit Tam Coc caves with huge limestone columns rising right from paddy field valleys. Tam Coc, which literally means three caves, is known to travellers as Vietnam's "Inland Halong Bay" with limestone mountains set amongst rice paddy fields. This area used to be under sea level some million years ago. Vestiges of the ocean still remain through the erosion of the mounts-Caves. You will be offered a leisurely sampan cruise on a creek across three vast stretches of rice field, go through these caves with fresh air is an unforgettable experience.
- 12:00 Lunch at one of the best local restaurant in the area.
- 14:00 Continue to visit Bich Dong pagoda, the 15th century Bich Dong Pagoda complex sets on a limestone mountain three pagodas were built, the Lower, the Middle and the Upper pagoda.
- The area is very popular among French tourists since the filming of the movie "Indochine" here.
- 15:30 Transfer back to the hotel in Hanoi.
- 18:00 Arrive at your hotel in Hanoi.Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 3: HANOI FULL DAY CITY TOUR (Breakfast/Lunch)
Breakfast at hotel,
- 08:30 Our guide meets and start the city tour, drive through the various Government offices, the preservation colonial French residences to visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ba Dinh Square, the One Pillar Pagoda. Visiting this site, you will understand more about the life of President Ho, a great leader, Hero of national liberation and a great man of world culture. Our next visit is the Temple of literature, which is built in 1070 and it is the first university in Vietnam.
- 12:30 Have lunch at a local restaurant
- 13:30 Visit The Ngoc Son temple &HoanKiem lake, just to the south of the bustling Old Quarter streets, is an oasis of calm right in the city centre
- 15:30 Enjoy the great shopping in the Hanoi old quarters, covers an area of 100 ha, just north of the central Hoan Kiem Lake. The original 36 streets that make up the Old Quarter are named after the goods once sold there such as silk, paper, silver, fish
- After that, strolling around the Hanoi food street brings you a great feeling of our Vietnamese cuisine. Treat yourself a coffee or a local beer at a traditional house in the old street for a panoramic view of the city. Wondering in the food streets, you can easily find the typical Vietnamese dishes such as Pho, Nem….
- 17:30 Return to your hotel.Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 4: HANOI - HA LONG BAY - HANOI (Breakfast/Lunch included)
Breakfast at hotel,
- 08:00 Our guide picks you up and depart for Halong bay, 165 km east of Hanoi. You will have a deep experience about a nation whose 80 per cent of population leaving on rice while moving through the countryside.
- 12:00 Upon arrival, embark our sailing boat and start for 04 hours cruising on the bay which will bring you an unforgettable memory. Seafood lunch is provided on board while the boat passing by the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Stone Dog, Incense Burner, Fighting cock islet, one of Ha Long symbol. The boat brings you to explore the Thien Cung grotto which is considered as the most beautiful sightseeing places of Halong Bay. Some of the caves still remain prehistoric era’s vestiges.
- 16:00 Disembark the boat and return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi after 4-hour driving. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 5: HANOI - DEPARTURE (Breakfast included)
Breakfast at hotel.Free till our driver sends you to the airport for your departure flight.
- If clients stay outside of Hoan Kiem Dist, there will be a surcharge upon a case.
- There will be a surcharge for late arrival/early departure flights USD 10.00 per way.
- Rates are not applicable for:
- 14 – 22 Feb 2018
- 28 Apr. – 3 May 2018
- 28 Aug. – 3 Sep 2018
- 24 Dec 2018
- Midnight transfer: surcharge 10 USD per way.
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact email@example.com, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.