What is included in the tour
- 2 nights at the chosen hotel in Gudauri with based on daily breakfast and dinner;
- 1 night in Tbilisi- based on daily breakfast
- Airport round trip transfers
- Transfers for point to point destinations per itinerary
- Excursions per program
- Guide assistance during Tbilisi city tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets,visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
- Arrival at Tbilisi international airport Meeting and transfer from the airport to Gudauri (2 hour drive) Drive up the famous Georgian Military Highway (leading to the Georgian-Russian border).
- On the way visit Ananuri architectural complex (17th century), the two churches and the fortress overlook the Zhinvali water reservoir. The drive is very scenic through high Caucasus Mountains.
- Check into the hotel after 15 pm. Dinner at the hotel Overnight at a hotel in Gudauri ski resort (2200 m.)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 10:00 am. Visiting local sightseeing: A monument of Friendship with Balcony overlooking small lake and great Caucasus mountains (40 minutes total duration withtransfers)
- 11:00 am. Free time for skiing or other snow activities;
- Dinner at the hotel Overnight
- Suggested activities in Gudauri: Skiing, Snow- boarding, Paragliding, Heli Skiing;Skiing equipment rental: 20-30 USD per day;Professional English Speaker trainer assistance: 30 USD - first hour, 20 USD -next hour; Ski Pass: 2 -5 USD one turn, 15 USD for whole day; Snow Board: 20-30 USD per day; Paragliding: 250- 300 USD
- 09:00 am .Breakfast at the hotel
- 12:00 pm. check out and transfer to Tbilisi
- 14:00 pm. check in to the hotel in Tbilisi
- 16:00 pm. Excursion for Old Tbilisi tour ( duration 2 hours)
- During the tour you will visit:
- Metekhi Church -The heroic King VakhtangGorgasali commissioned the building of the inscribed-cross church in the 5th century. It is dramatically located on the cliff overlooking the MtkvariRiver Narikala Fortress -Cable car will take you to the top of mountain to the old ruins of Narikalafortress,enjoy the panorama of the city ChardinStreet isone of the oldest streets of Tbilisi. Now this is a favorite meeting place for its fancy cafes and clubs, little art salons and galleries. The street got this name in honor of the famous French artist, Jean-Baptiste-Simeon Chardin
- Old Baths-A touch of Old Tbilisi - the Sulfur Baths, built in 17th century, have subterranean pavilions topped by unique the red brick domes with steam from the hot springs streaming from their tops, giving a magical atmosphere to this historic area of old homes and interesting shops.
- 18:00 pm. Transfer to the hotel Free time Evening suggestion:
- Visit traditional bath houses and experience magic force of natural sulfurous water and Georgian massage for extra cost
- Breakfast at the resort Check out and transfer to the airport (30 minutedrive) Departure
In case of additional requirements
Ex:Groups request, add nights, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277