2 nights Gudauri,1 night Tbilisi
What is included in the tour
- Hotel Accommodations
- Airport- Hotel-Airport Transfers
- City Tour: Anchorage
- Visit Prince William Sound- 26 Glacier Cruise
- All Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets,visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
- Arrival at Tbilisi international airport
- Meeting and transfer from the airport to Gudauri (2 hour drive)
- Drive up the famous Georgian Military Highway (leading to the Georgian-Russian border).
- On the way visit Ananuri architectural complex (17th century), the two churches and the fortress overlook the Zhinvali water reservoir. The drive is very scenic through high Caucasus Mountains.
- Check into the hotel after 15 pm.
- Dinner at the hotel
- Overnight at a hotel in Gudauri ski resort (2200 m.).
- Breakfast at the hotel
- 10:00 am. Visiting local sightseeing: A monument of Friendship with Balcony overlooking small lake and great
- Caucasus mountains (40 minutes total duration withtransfers)
- 11:00 am. Free time for skiing or other snow activities;
- Dinner at the hotel
- Suggested activities in Gudauri: Skiing, Snow- boarding, Paragliding, Heli Skiing;
- Skiing equipment rental: 20-30 USD per day;
- Professional English Speaker trainer assistance: 30 USD - first hour, 20 USD -next hour;
- Ski Pass: 2 -5 USD one turn, 15 USD for whole day;
- Snow Board: 20-30 USD per day;
- Paragliding: 250- 300 USD
- 09:00 am .Breakfast at the hotel
- 12:00 pm. check out and transfer to Tbilisi
- 14:00 pm. check in to the hotel in Tbilisi
- 16:00 pm. Excursion for Old Tbilisi tour ( duration 2 hours)
- During the tour you will visit:
- Metekhi Church -The heroic King Vakhtang Gorgasali commissioned the building of the inscribed-cross church in the 5th century. It is dramatically located on the cliff overlooking the Mtkvari River
- Narikala Fortress -Cable car will take you to the top of mountain to the old ruins of Narikala fortress,enjoy the panorama of the city
- Chardin Street is one of the oldest streets of Tbilisi. Now this is a favorite meeting place for its fancy cafes and clubs, little art salons and galleries. The street got this name in honor of the famous French artist, Jean-Baptiste-Simeon Chardin
- Old Baths-A touch of Old Tbilisi - the Sulfur Baths, built in 17th century, have subterranean pavilions topped by unique the red brick domes with steam from the hot springs streaming from their tops, giving a magical atmosphere to this historic area of old homes and interesting shops.
- 18:00 pm. Transfer to the hotel
- Free time
- Evening suggestion:
- Visit traditional bath houses and experience magic force of natural sulfurous water and Georgian massage for extra cost
- Breakfast at the resort
- Check out and transfer to the airport (30 minute drive)