What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All the rooms are base category, unless indicated separately
- Meal Plan (MAPAI)
- Hotel taxes applicable (as per itinerary).
- 01 bottled water per day per person.
- Guide / Escort charges for Bhutan portion only.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary. The concept of disposal vehicles is not practiced in Bhutan. The guide and the vehicle shall be available with the guests from 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare/Train fare, insurance premium, any other activities like rafting, archery etc for which supplemental chares will be applicable to be paid by the guests directly.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments, Upgradation Charges and Optional Tours to be paid by the guests directly on the spot.
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests. Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
- Any increase in government taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Day 01: Paro Airport - Thimphu
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Thimphu: 2,350 mts.)
After completion of immigration formalities at the Paro Airport exit door, you will be met by your Bhutanese Guide and get transferred to Capital City of Bhutan, Thimphu. Enroute stop at Chuzom, confluence of Thimphu (Wang Chhu) and Paro (Pa Chhu) rivers. Here you will see three Stupas, built in Bhutanese, Tibetan and Nepalese style. On arrival in Thimphu, check in at the hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Thimphu.
Day 02: Thimphu Sightseeing - Paro
(Distance: 65 kms. / Driving Time: 2 hrs. / Altitude of Paro: 2,280 mts.)
After breakfast, visit Kuensel Phodrang, the gigantic Buddha Dordenma Statue located atop a hill offering magnificent view of Thimphu Town; National Memorial Chorten, a Stupa built in 1974 to honour the third King, Jigme Dorji Wangchuck circumambulated by people offering prayers and Folk Heritage Museum, traditional house giving an insight to the Bhutanese lifestyle and artefacts from the rural households. Later you will be driven to Paro. Enroute stop at Tamchog Lhakhang, situated between Thimphu and Paro built in the 13th century by Thangthong Gyalpo also known as the Iron bridge builder. Continue your drive to Paro. On arrival in Paro, check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel in Paro.
Day 03: Paro Sightseeing
After breakfast, you would visit Paro Rimpung Dzong, also known as Fortress of the heap of jewels, built during the time of Shabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1646; Ta Dzong, an ancient watch tower overlooking Rimpung Dzong built in 1951 now converted into national museum; Nemi Zam Bridge, also know as Nya Mey Zam Bridge is a traditional covered cantilever bridge connecting the Paro town to the Dzong and Kyichu Lakhang, one of the oldest and most sacred temples of Bhutan. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Paro.
Day 04: Paro Airport
After breakfast you would be dropped at the Paro Airport for your return journey. Tashi Delek!
- GST 5 % extra (or any other rate as notified by the Government) on total bill amount.
- The rates are valid for Indian nationals only holding valid Indian Passport or Voter I Card.
- The rates mentioned above are nett and non-commissionable
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.