The White Nights of Saint Petersburg - 5 Days & 4 nights Holiday Package
Inclusions: Hotels, Transfers, Sightseeing.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation 4 nights in 3*/4* hotel in St. Petersburg, DBL/TWN room
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotel
- Arrival / Departure transfers
- English-speaking local guides for all transfers and tours
- Guided tours according to the programme
- Entrance tickets to the indicated museums
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets, visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
Day 1. sT. PeTersburg
Arrival, transfer to the hotel, check in.
Day 2. sT. PeTersburg
In the morning we invite you to join us for the bus city tour. St. Petersburg is often called «Venice of the North» for its numerous rivers and canals that divide the city into beautiful islands. We will make several photo stops, one will be on St. Isaac’s square near magnificent St. Isaac’s Cathedral; the other
in the Field of Mars that has a unrivalled view of the Church of Our Saviour on Spilt Blood; then at the Spit of Vasilievsky Island to enjoy the splendid panorama of the Peter and Paul fortress, the Winter Palace and the river Neva etc Afterwards, we will visit Peter and Paul Fortress, the cradle of the city. Afternoon is free at leisure.
At night we will take a romantic walk to the Palace Square, Nevsky prospect, see the Cathedral of Our Lady of Kazan, and the monument to Peter the Great. In the end of the tour we will go up the colonnade of St. Isaac’s Cathedral to enjoy the picturesque panorama of the city.St. Petersburg is simply stunning at the soft light of the White Nights.
Day 3. sT. PeTersburg
We will dedicate this morning to a visit to the State Hermitage museum, one of the largest in the world.
After the tour we will take a boat trip along the rivers and canals to enjoy the beauty of the city from the surface of water. St. Petersburg is famous for its numerous bridges that lift every night during the navigation period to make way for the ships that go along the principal water way of the city — the river Neva.
Day 4. sT. PeTersburg
Today we will take you to the majestic summer residences of Russian emperors: Pushkin (Tsarskoe Selo) and Peterhof. In the morning we will go to the town of Pushkin to see the enormous Catherine Palace with its famous «Golden suite of rooms», including the unique Amber Room.
Afterwards, we will move to another suburb of Saint Petersburg
— the town of Petrodvorets — to see the old residence of Peter the Great — Peterhof. We will walk along the parksof Peterhof, contemplate the majestic water cascades, elegant gardens adorned with classical statues. Our way back to St.Petersburg will be on a hydrofoil.
Day 5. sT. PeTersburg
Transfer to the airport.