What is included in the tour
- All park entrance fees
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Accommodation based on three meals a day
- Crater fees
- Budget lodge
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Salary for the Professional English Drive Guide
- Activities as per itinerary above.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets,visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
Day 01: Arusha – Tarangire National Park
In the morning at 0830hrs pick up from your hotel in Arusha and drive on tarmac road 120km to Tarangire National Park for game drives. Lunch picnic and there after lunch continue with afternoon game viewing in the park to look for Lion, Leopard, Elephant, buffalo, Python, Zebra, Oryx, Impala and more… Over 450 species of birds have been observed. Late in the afternoon the driver will take you for dinner and overnight at Lodge. FB
Day 02: Tarangire – Lake Manyara National Park
Early morning game drives in Tarangire then back to your lodge or Camp at 0845hrs for breakfast. Then check out and drive 220 km to Manyara with your lunch box on the way. Evening game drives in the Manyara National Park. Dinner and overnight at Lodge. FB
Day: 3 Serengeti National Park
After breakfast leave with your packed lunch for full game drive on the Serengeti Park acacia Savannah in the central to the east region. Around 12.30pm and 13.00pm break for your picnic lunch; thereafter proceed with tour afternoon game drive. In mid January to February, much too mid April, 95% of females of wildebeest mate to a total of 60000 then 8 to 8.5 months later those females that conceived give birth on the same southern plains after a long travel. Evening drive to your lodge for dinner and overnight. FB
Day 04: Serengeti/ Ngorongoro.
After breakfast with your packed lunch drive and game enroute to Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Watch for more animals as you head to Olduvai Gorge, the site of Louis and Mary Leakey's renowned archaeological discoveries. Their findings include some of man's earliest known ancestral remains. There is time to walk through the small museum. After a picnic lunch, continue to your lodge for Dinner and Overnight at the Lodge. FB
Day 05: Ngorongoro Crater- /Arusha:
Descend in to the Crater for 6 hours Crater tour. This 100 square mile natural amphitheatre is host to an astonishing array of wildlife and you may be lucky enough to see rhino, elephant, lion, buffalo as well as large herd's zebras and wildebeest. A picnic lunch will be taken in to the Crater. Later in the afternoon drive back to Arusha.
In case of additional requirements
Ex:Groups request, add nights, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to email@example.com
We will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277