What is included in the tour
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Accommodation as indicated based on budget options
- All airport transfers
- Services of a professional English speaking guide
- A safari vehicle (4x4) plus fuel
- Mentioned park/entrance fees
- City/Genocide Memorial center tour/Kigali city tour
- Butare/Rwanda National Museum visit
- 1 Gorilla trekking permit per person
- Chimp trek in Nyugwe
- Game drives in Akagera National Park
- All park entry fees in Akagerea
- Drinking water daily while on safari
- All government taxes and levies
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets,visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
Day 1: Arrival-Kigali
Meet and greet at the airport and be transported to Kigali the capital of Rwanda to your accommodation. Depending on your time of arrival, have a stroll on the streets of the capital to acclimatize and fit into the Rwandan way. Dinner and overnight at Classic Hotel (B&B)
Day 2: Kigali- Ruhengeri PNV
We drive through the city passing through the scenic country of 1000 hills all draped in unending lush green vegetation cover to Ruhengeri the land of the endangered mountain Gorilla. Have lunch at the lodge. We give you time to have some ample rest as you restore your energies for your gorilla trek. Dinner and overnight at Muhabura hotel (FB)
Day 3: Gorilla trekking Parc des Nationales volcans (PNV)
Have an early morning breakfast and we are ready to head to the park where we shall also have a cup of coffee or tea just to warm you up. Have a short briefing about your Gorilla trek. Head to the jungle in search for these shy and yet gentle giants. Enjoy every minute of the one hour of viewing the Gorillas when you finally find them. Later, take a visit to the communities that live near the forest. Proceeds from this visit are a direct way of giving back to the community. Dinner and overnight at Muhabura hotel (FB)
Day 4: PNV-Akagera National park
This scenic drive takes us to the wild side of Rwanda as we meander through the rolling hills that define the land of Rwanda. Very spectacular scenery. Arrive in Akagera where we shall have a game drive. Dinner and overnight at Akagera game lodge (FB)
Day 5: Akagera- Nyungwe forest
We shall have an early morning game drive, and which continue to Nyungwe forest a place home to chimps and other primates as well as a birding paradise. Dinner and overnight at Gisakura guesthouse (FB)
Day 6: Chimp tracking-Nyungwe forest
Wake up to the forest melody of chattering birds and other little creatures. Go for chimpanzee tracking a walk that will take less than 3 hours? Discover the beetles, butterflies and forest birds as we search for the chimps. Later take a walk to the community where we shall know more about the Rwandan tradition. Dinner and overnight at Gisakura guesthouse (FB)
Day 7: Nyungwe- Kigali
Today we leave the forest and head back to Kigali stopping en-route at a genocide memorial place and then continue to the capital. Later in the day we go for a cultural extravaganza as we understand more about Rwanda through dance. Dinner and overnight at Classic Hotel Kigali (HB)
Day 8: Kigali-Departure
We shall go for a city tour in the capital, visiting historical and cultural sites not missing the vibrant markets where you can get you self-souvenirs. Later drop you at the Airport.
In case of additional requirements
Ex:Groups request, add nights, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277