What is included in the tour
- Ground transfer by private vehicle
- Accommodation based on TWN share room.
- Meals as in Program
- Entrance fees as in Itinerary
- English speaking guide
- 1 bottle of water /pax/day
What is NOT included in the tour
Day 1: Arrival - Siem Reap (D)
Upon arrival, meet by our tour guide and transfer to hotel. Then visit:
- Wat Thmey (Killing Field)
- War Memorial Monument
- Les Artisan D’ Angkor
- Angkor Night Market
Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor Wat Tour (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, then visit:
- South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple
- Phimeanakas, Ta Prohm temple, Baphoun Temple
- Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King, Srah Srong
- Sunset at Pre Rub temple.
- Buffet dinner with Cambodia Culture Performance
Day 3 Siem Reap (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, Then proceed to enjoy a boat ride
- Tonle Sap Lake to visit the floating village that completes with, school, Hospital, restaurant, shops and floating crocodile farm.
- Afternoon free of your own leisure at the local market for shopping.
Day 4 Siem Reap – Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to airport flight back home.
- All rates are quoted in USD per person for Asian Market, except Japanese, Korean, European and Indian
- Additional Charges will be applied for:
- Peak Season (20-December – 05-Jan 2019)
- Chinese New Year (06-14 February 2019)
- There will also a compulsory dinner on 24-DEC- 2018, and 31-DEC-2018, rates to be advised.
- Muslim is subject to an additional charge on a meal, 7$/pax/ meal.
- Prices for a child under 11 years old
- 100% of adult rate: TWN share
- 75% of adult rate: Extra Bed
- 50% of adult rate: No Bed, sharing bed with parents
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.