What is included in the tour
- Accommodation with daily breakfast on twn/ dbl sharing
- Private car with good English Speaking Guide through the itinerary
- 04 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast on twn/ dbl sharing
- 05 meals at a local restaurant as indicated as the program (No Pork, no beef are available )
- Entrance fee.
- Private boat in Cai Be & Can Tho
- Mineral water (2 bottle/pax/day)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa fee.
- Personal expenses
- Beverage during meal.
- Air tickets & airport tax.
- Tourist insurance
- All local & international banking fee.
- High peak season & National holiday surcharges.
- Tipping for guide, driver.
- Other services not mentioned above.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL HO CHI MINH CITY
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International airport, our tour guide will meet you and transfer you to the hotel for check-in. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 2: HALF DAY CU CHI TUNNEL – HO CHI MINH CITY (Breakfast/ Lunch/ Dinner Included)
Breakfast at the hotel. After breakfast, our guide will pick you up and transfer to Cu Chi – 75 km from the city centre, it takes around 1hour 15mins. The network included 250km underground tunnels, innumerable trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, health bunker, command centres and kitchens. It was also an underground village with over 16000 people live there during the war. Lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, take a half day tour to discover the city, known as the ”Paris of the East”: visit the War Remnant Museum, The Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the handicraft and lacquer ware workshop. Then ending up at Ben Thanh market wet & dry market for your free & easy shopping moment. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City
DAY 3: HO CHI MINH – CAI BE – VINH LONG – CAN THO ( Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner Included)
Morning drive to Cai Be with a stop at Mekong rest stop for a short break. Upon arrival, by motorized boat to visit local family make the popcorn cake, the rice paper before visiting the lively floating market of Cai Be. Continue by boat towards Vinh Long province to see the diverse fish traps. After cruising along small shady canals, we step ashore and take a chance to watch a typical and interesting music show of the Mekong cultural life. Lunch at an orchard garden home. After lunch, take a short walk around half an hour to enjoy the rural peaceful atmosphere of the countryside life. Continuing the boat trip to Vinh Long town then by car to Can Tho. Free at leisure. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Can Tho.
DAY 4: CAN THO – HO CHI MINH CITY (Breakfast/Lunch Included)
So sorry to wake you up a bit early to visit the floating market – a very special market of Vietnam – where people buying and selling boat to boat. From this biggest floating market, people go to smaller/local market to sell their fruit, vegetable again. After check-out at the hotel, lunch at a local restaurant. Back to Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
DAY 5: HO CHI MINH DEP( Breakfast Included)
Breakfast at hotel, free time until transfer to the airport for flight departure.
- Midnight transfer: surcharge 10 USD per way.
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.