Quba and Baku: The guest will travel straight to Quba from Baku Airport. After enjoying 2 days in Quba the guest will be transferred back to Baku to spend the remaining 5 days. Guba has a cooler summer climate and beautiful mountain scenery with fantastic flora and Fauna and is a perfect place for fishing. Guba is built on the western bank of the Qudailchay River and is one of the closest town to the capital regions of Azerbaijan. Distance between Baku and Quba is just 168KM.
What is included in the tour
- Shah Palace or similar(4 star)(Baku)/Intourist / Boulevard Hotel or similar (5 Star)
- Rixos Quba or Similar (5 Star)
- Hotel Accommodation DBL/TWN on BB Basis
- Airport Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Transfer between Baku and Quba
- English / Arabic Speaking Guide during Tours
- Tour along with Traditional Cuisine Dinner in Baku (3 Hours)
- Half day Tour in Quba (4 Hours)
- Excursions and Transportation according to the program
- Tickets to the Museums according to the program
- 1 bottle of water for each excursion day
- Local Mobile SIM card
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air tickets, visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column