What is included in the tour
- Pick up Nairobi and last day drop same place
- Use of Safari bus
- Full board accommodation
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Park fee for Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Packed lunch at Maasai Mara
- Complimentary bottle of mineral water
- All applicable government taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets,visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
DAY 1: Nairobi/Masai Mara
After breakfast Pick up from your hotel around 8.00am and depart Nairobi to Masai Mara Game Reserve with a stopover at the great rift valley view point. You arrive in the Masai Mara by late afternoon, early evening and proceed for a game drive dinner and overnight at camp. (Manyatta Camp)
DAY 2 Masai Mara Full Day Game Drive
After breakfast with picnic lunch you spent full day exploring this unique park which really forms the northern part of the famous Serengeti National Park. Meals and overnight at camp. (Manyatta Camp)
DAY 3 Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru
Pre morning game drive and then after breakfast depart for Lake Nakuru with game drive enroute and Picnic lunch. You are going to arrive Nakuru early evening dinner and overnight at camp. (Cool Rivers)
DAY 4 Day Lake Nakuru and Nairobi
After breakfast proceed for a game drive to Lake Nakuru which is world renowned for its masses of flamingoes and is often referred to as the “Pink Lake”. Beside birds,it is possible to see small game, like Water Buck, Impala, Rhino and Buffalo in the gardens surrounding. After lunch depart to Nairobi arriving around 4/5pm in the evening.