What is included in the tour
- Meet & Assist in Arrival and Departure for all numbers with free collective visa is before passport /immigration area.
- Accommodation at hotels as mentioned above on Bed & Breakfast basis.
- For every full 15 paying pax; Pax number 16 is free in a shared room (valid for bookings at 3* & 4* Hotels only & Subject to hotel policy)
- Transfers as mentioned in the program: for 1 - 3 Pax in a private A/C Car, 4 – 6 private A/C Van, 7+ depending on the group size in a small/medium or large size A/C DLX Bus.
- GIT 7+ Permanent English/French/Italian/German Speaking Guide all through tours dates.
- FIT 01-06 English speaking escort/driver all through the tours days.
- Local English speaking guide at Petra & Jerash for 1.3–2hours for 1–6 Pax
- Entrance to All Sites Mentioned In the Itinerary.
- Horse ride for 800 meters at Petra (not recommended)
- Wadi Rum 4 x4 ride (4X4 Bedouin Pickup/Trucks/Jeep) for 1.30- 2 hours when applicable.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa fees for FIT’S (Individuals cost JOD40.00 = USD$ 57.00)
- Departure tax for all number of groups (Departure tax included at your air tickets)
- Any personal expenses such as telephone call, laundry, drinks, mini bar, etc...
- Tips to guides, driver, and horse boy in Petra, restaurants & hotel staff.
- Any optional Tours or Meals unspecified in tour program.
- Permanent English/French/Italian/German Speaking Guide for all numbers 1 – 6 Pax
- Eid Holidays, Easter, Christmas & New Year’s Eve supplements to be advised upon request
- Rates Might Be Changed In Case of Any Changes of Governmental Tax’s Or Fuel Increase
Day 1: Q.AIA Airport – Amman
Meet & assist upon Arrival to Q.AIA Airport, Transfer to Amman. Check in at your hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Amman – Madaba - Mt. Nebo, Wadi Al-Mujeb- Kerak - Petra
After breakfast, transfer along the Kings Highway, visiting en route the old mosaic city of Madaba and Mt. Nebo, continue along to Wadi Al-Mujeb Valley reaching Kerak, the old crusader castle, and proceed to Petra for overnight.
Day 3: Petra Full day
After breakfast, a day visit to the Rose Red City of Petra & overnight.
Day 4: Petra - Wadi Rum
After breakfast, transfer from Petra to Wadi Rum for a Bedouin 4X4 ride inside the desert. Dinner & overnight at Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum.
Day 5: Wadi Rum – Aqaba
After breakfast, a morning transfer to Aqaba City for a free day at leisure for relaxation - Overnight in Aqaba.
Day 6: Aqaba - Dead Sea – Amman
After breakfast, transfer along Wadi Araba Road reaching the Dead Sea (Amman Touristic Beach) for time at leisure. Continue to Amman for overnight.
Day 7: Amman - Jerash - Ajloun – Amman
After breakfast, a half day visit of Jerash and Ajloun Castle, drive back to Amman for a Panoramic City Tour (1.5-2hrs) No Entrance Fees). Proceed to hotel for overnight.
Day 8: Departure through Q.AI Airport
After breakfast, transfer to Q.AI Airport. End of Services