What is included in the tour
- Arrival/departure transfer /sightseeing using Air-conditioned Coach on a Private basis.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis with breakfast in Standard category rooms for5 Nights
- Daily Breakfast at hotel + 2 Halal Lunch + Chinese lunch at Great Wall + 1 Indian Lunch + 2 Halal Dinner + 2 Indian dinner
- Accompanying professional English-speaking Guide
- Gongfu show in Beijing
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day;
- Souvenirs as free gifts
- All Entrance Fee mentioned in the itinerary, first gate entrance
- No refund for un-used tours, rooms, meals, free gist package and transfer service.
- Tip for driver and guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal nature for e.g. tel calls, laundry, porterage, mineral water or any other services not mentioned above; Excess luggage charge
- Meals other than mentioned in the program
- Any optional program;
- Any other services not mentioned above Itinerary;
- Domestic airfare with tax;
- International tickets and tax;
- Visa fee;
Day 1 India/Beijing/Harbin– by Int’l flight
Fly to China, transit at Beijing and arrive at Harbin Airport, airport pick up with our English-speaking airport representative, only transfer to hotel and take a rest.
Day 2 Harbin/Sun Island park by coach
Breakfast at the hotel, begin today’s full tour with a visit to the Sun Island Park. Watch the breathtaking Harbin Snow Sculpture International Exhibition. After halal lunch, we will head to today’s high light, the Ice World, a wonderland with ice and snow. It will be more glorious when all lights shooting on ice in the evening.
Breakfast + Halal Lunch + Halal Dinner
Day 3 Harbin/Beijing by domestic flight or high-speed bullet train
Breakfast at hotel, morning visit the landmark of Harbin: the Flood control monument. Then visit the Stalin park, walking down the Songhua river. Later walking at the Central Avenue, full of European style, built in 1900, hailed as the “Paris in the East” and “Moscow in China”.Visit the Hagia Sophia (inside), the biggest orthodox church in the far east. Then take high-speed bullet train or domestic flight to Beijing, arrive Beijing, pick up and take a rest.
Breakfast + Packed Halal Lunchbox + Packed Indian Dinner Box
Day 4 Beijing
Breakfast at hotel, visit the world-famous Tian'anmen Square the biggest square in the world that lies in the centre of the city. Then the Forbidden City from which the Emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties governed for over 500 years. Pearl shop,and visit the Summer Palace, the largest and best preserved of all the imperial palace gardens, and boasts such delights as the “Marble Boat” and the ornately painted” Long Corridor”,proceed to see the Bird’s Nest (Olympic National Stadium outside) and the Water Cube (Outside).Gongfu show in the evening.
Breakfast + Indian Lunch + Indian Dinner
Day 5 Beijing
Breakfast at hotel, Begin today’s full tour with a visit to a Longdi Jade shop where we will learn about Chinese jade culture. In the afternoon, visit the fabled Great Wall-Juyong Pass, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a massive defensive structure built to keep off the intrusion and Xiushui market for shopping at free leisure.
Breakfast + Chinese Lunch at Great Wall + Indian Dinner
Day 6 Beijing/India -by Int’l flight
Breakfast at hotel, free leisure and check out before 12:00 am. only transfer to airport to get Int’l flight.
- Chinese visa fee: USD 40 per person
- Courier Charge fee: USD 70 per time
- Meal option in Harbin:
- Change to Indian dinner: USD8 per pax
- Change to Chinese dumpling: Free
- Change to Special dinner with fish in Songhua river: USD 8 per pax
- Change to Russian dinner: USD14 per pax
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact email@example.com, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.