Full Day Hanoi City Tour with lunch
- 08:15: Our guide picks you up &start the city tour through the capital passing the various Government offices, the preservation colonial French residences. We first visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Closed on Mondays & Fridays & afternoon), Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda – one of the oldest architectures dated back from 11th century.
- 10:00: Visit to the Temple of Literature - the first University in Vietnam
- 12:00: Lunch at a local restaurant.
- 13:30: Continue discovering the Museum of Ethnology (Closed on Friday – we will do the alternative), the unique museum to recreate successfully the daily life activities, the religious ritual and the symbolized festivals of each ethnic group in Vietnam.
- 17:00: Transfer you back to your hotel.
Full Day Perfume Pagoda with lunch
- 08:00: Our guide picks you up &transfers to visit the famous Perfume pagoda. Built into the limestone cliffs of Huong Tich Mountain (Mountain of Fragrant Traces), the Perfume Pagoda is an amazing complex of the temple, Buddhist shrines, mountains, streams and grottoes…
- 10:00: Arrive at Yen wharf. We start a nice sampan boat trip on the winding stream to get the Huong Tich Mountain to visit Trinh temple.
- 11:00 Continue to climb up narrow steps to reach the Perfume Pagoda in the amazing Huong Tich cave. We take the cable car for going down to the food of the mountain.
- 13:00 Lunch at local restaurant.
- 14:30 Continue to visit Thien Tru pagoda for worshipping and breaking.
- 15:30 Leisure cruise back to Yen wharf then drive back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi after 2-hour driving
Full Day Hoa Lu & Tam Coc with lunch
- 08:15: Meet and transfer100km southward to Ninh Binh province, the land is known to travellers as Vietnam’s “Inland Halong Bay”.
- 10:30: Arrive in Tam Coc, taking a sampan boat cruising along the stream, paddy field to access to Tam Coc (Three Caves)- the caves adorned with beautiful stalagmites and stalactites.
- 12:30: Disembark the boat and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- 14:00: Continue to be transferred 10 km on the direction back to Hanoi, visit the Temples of the Dinh King and the Le King ruling during the 10th century. The Temples were built on the site of the Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel. c
- 16:00: Return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi after 2, 5-hour driving.
Full Day Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda with lunch
- 08:15: Meet at the hotel and transfer 100km southward to Ninh Binh province.
- 10:00: Upon arrival, visit Bai Dinh pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
- 12:30: Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant
- 14:30: Continue to visit Trang An, an amazing grottoes complex located just 4 km Southwest of Hoa Lu ancient capital. There is a system of unique grottoes like Ba Giot, Dia Linh, Toi Cave), Cave), Ao Trai Cave and Seo Cave. There are many valleys like Tran Temple valley, May Valley, Khong Valley, Nau Ruou Valley...
- 16:30: Transfer back to the hotel in Hanoi.
Full Day The Wonder Of Halong Bay With Lunch
- 08:15: Meet & transfer 165km eastwards through the countryside to Ha Long Bay
- 12:00: Arrive in Halong pier. Embark the boat for 4 hours cruising on the bay which will bring you an unforgettable memory.
- 12:30: Vietnamese lunch is provided on board the boat.
- 14:00: You will be marvelled by thousands of cave and islets. Then continue to visit Thien Cung grotto, one of the most beautiful sightseeing places of Halong Bay. Some of the caves still remain prehistoric era’s vestiges.
- 16:00: Disembark the boat and return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi after 3, 5–hour driving.
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact email@example.com, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.