What is included in the tour
- Private transportation for return airport transfers + half day city tour.
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast.
- Full day Hanoi City Tour sic including transfer, guide, lunch, entrance fee as indicated.
- Mineral water: 1 bottle/pax/city tour.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International air tickets & airport tax / Meals and drinks not mentioned in the program.
- Visa service & personal expenses.
- Tips to guide + driver/ ESG + Mineral water for return airport transfer.
- All local & international banking fees.
- High peak season & National holiday’s surcharges.
- Other services not mentioned above.
Day 1: Hanoi - Arrival
Our driver greets at airport & transfer to Hanoi, capital of Vietnam. This green and peaceful city with French style buildings, lakes, shaded boulevards and public parks are considered one of Asia's most fascinating cities with a unique blend of oriental western charm. Transfer to hotel for check-in. Free at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi Full Day Tour SIC - Seat In Coach (Breakfast/Lunch included)
- 08:00 Our guide picks you up at the hotel and other at hotels too. Then we start the city tour by a drive through the capital passing the various Government offices, the preservation colonial French residences. We first visit to the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Closed on Mondays & Fridays & afternoon), Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda – one of the oldest architectures dated back from 11th century.
- 10:30 Visit to the Temple of Literature - Temple of literature, the first university of Vietnam, built in 1070 by Emperor Ly accomplishment. The temple constitutes a rare example of well- Thanh Tong, who dedicated it to Confucius in order to honour scholars and men of literary preserved traditional Vietnamese architecture and is well worth a visit.
- 12:30 Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- 13:30 Continue discovering the Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (Closed on Friday, we will do the alternative), one of the most interesting museums in Hanoi. With indoor & outdoor display areas, it keeps archives of 10.000 objects, 15,000 black and white photos, hundreds of videotapes, cassette tapes that reflect all aspects of life, activities, customs, and habits of 54 peoples all over Vietnam. The most unique thing of the Ethnological Museum is to recreate successfully the daily life activities together with the religious ritual, the symbolized festivals of each ethnic group in Viet Nam.
- 17:00 Transfer you back to your hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Ha Noi Free Day (Breakfast Included)
Breakfast at hotel, all day free time at leisure.Overnight in Hanoi.
- If clients stay outside of Hoan Kiem Dist, there will be a surcharge upon a case.
- Itinerary & price may be changed with previous notices in advance.
- There will be a surcharge for late arrival/early departure flights USD 10.00 per way.
- Rates are not applicable for:
- 14 – 22 Feb 2018
- 28 Apr. – 3 May 2018
- 28 Aug. – 3 Sep 2018
- 24 Dec 2018
- Midnight transfer: surcharge 10 USD per way.
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.