What is included in the tour
- 1 Gorilla Tracking Permit per person
- Ground transport in a comfortable 4WD safari
- Meals and accommodation as indicated
- All park entrance fees
- Boat ride at Lake Kivu
- Community Conservation fees
- Government taxes
- Full time English/French speaking professional driver/guide
- Bottled water while on safari
- Airport transfers
- Genocide Visit
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets,visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
Day 1: Arrival
Pick you up from the Airport and take you to your accommodation in Kigali the capital of Rwanda. Depending on your arrival time, take a mini city tour visiting the memorial and historical places in Kigali. Dinner and overnight: Classic Hotel (B&B)
Day 2: Kigali- Ruhengeri PNV
We drive through the city passing through the scenic country of 1000 hills all draped in unending lush green vegetation cover to Ruhengeri the land of the endangered mountain Gorilla. Have lunch at the lodge. We give you time to have some ample rest as you restore your energies for your gorilla trek. Dinner and overnight: Muhabura hotel (FB)
Day 3: Gorilla trekking Parc des Nationales volcans
Have an early morning breakfast and we are ready to head to the park where we shall also have a cup of coffee or tea just to warm you up. Have a short briefing about your Gorilla trek. Head to the jungle in search for these shy and yet gentle giants. Enjoy every minute of the one hour of viewing the Gorillas when you finally find them. Later, take a visit to the communities that live near the forest. Proceeds from this visit are a direct way of giving back to the community. Dinner and overnight: Muhabura hotel (FB)
Day 4: PNV- Lake Kivu- Gisenyi
The rising sun makes a beautiful day. Have you breakfast and we set off to Lake Kivu the lake with very beautiful scenery. We stop in Gisenyi town where we shall have lunch. In the evening, we are off on the Golden crystal waters of Lake Kivu for a very rewarding sundowner cruise. Dinner and overnight: Moriah Hill Resort (FB)
Day 5: Lake kivu-Kigali- Departure
Drive from Lake Kivu to the capital where we shall go for a city tour visiting historical and cultural sites. We also allow time for shopping souvenirs and later drop you at the Airport.
In case of additional requirements
Ex:Groups request, add nights, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to email@example.com
We will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277