A rather sought-after trek in the Ladakh region, the Markha Valley trek route does not disappoint anyone! It spills the chance to ascend the top of two very high passes, Gandala La (4800 m) & Kongmaru La (5150 m) and lets you feast your eyes on stunning sights from the summit. You also come across the charming Markha Village that is a trove in this cold semi-arid terrain of Ladakh. Other delights include witnessing the way of life of the region, crossing several streams and rivers and enjoying a trail through remote gorges and unbridled grazing grounds.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels for 10 Nights on standard category room on bed and breakfast basis.
- All meals in Houseboat
- All transport by Air-conditioned vehicle – Toyota Innova.
- Sightseeing with Local English speaking guide as mentioned in the itinerary (in Cochin and Trivandrum only)
- Services of a TKV English speaking representative to assist at airports and hotels
- Inclusive of all government taxes as on date.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance fees at all monuments as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Domestic airfare.
- Laundry bills, telephone calls, Tips, table drinks.
- Travel insurance, visa etc.
- Camera fees – still & video.
- Any other expense which is not mentioned in inclusions.
DAY 01: ARRIVE COCHIN
Arrive at Cochin Airport and transfer to hotel. Check in at the hotel. Overnight at hotel
DAY 02: COCHIN
After Breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Kochi which includes St. Francis Church, The Santa Cruz Basilica, the Chinese Fishing net, etc. Overnight at hotel
DAY 03: COCHIN - MUNNAR
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Munnar (05 Hrs drive). Arrive and check in at the hotel. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 04: MUNNAR
After Breakfast, visit Eravikulam national park followed by a visit to Tea Museum.Overnight at hotel in Munnar
DAY 05: ALLEPPEY
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Alleppey (05 Hrs drive). Arrive and check in at Houseboat. Overnight at houseboat
DAY 06 & 07: KUMARAKOM
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Kumarakom (45minutes drive). Arrive and check in at hotel & rest of the day at leisure to explore the area around. Overnight at hotel
DAY 08: KUMARAKOM - KOVALAM
After Breakfast, Check out of the hotel and drive to Kovalam (04 Hrs drive)Arrive and check in hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight at hotel
DAY 09: KOVALAM
After Breakfast, proceed for half day city tour of Trivandrum where visit Padmanabhan Swamy Temple & Napier Museum. Overnight at hotel
DAY 10: KOVALAM
The day is at Leisure. Overnight at hotel
DAY 11: DEPARTURE
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to the Trivandrum airport to board the onward flight
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.