What we'll give. What we won't
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on BB basis from breakfast on day 02 at hotels specified or at hotels of similar standard.
- Child 00 – 02 Years Free of Charge.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with throughout tour.
- Service of an English Speaking Chauffeur Guide for groups up to 06 pax and for groups above 07 pax, an English speaking National guide will be provided with an additional cost.
- Service charges &Government tax (VAT 12%, NBT 2.04%, SC 10%, and TDL 1%)
- Porterage at hotels
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air tickets, visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
- Entrance fees for Kandy Temple, Cultural Show, Botanical Gardens, Elephant Orphanage Camera and video permit .
DAY 01 AIRPORT / KANDY
- AM On arrival met by a representative and transfer to Kandy.
- PM Commence city tour in Kandy.
- Kandy - the hill capital. Venue of the annual Perahera. The last stronghold of the Sinhala Kings was finally ceded to the British in 1815. Kandy is an example of the Buddhism’s influence in Sri Lanka today. Temple’s shrines and monasteries keeping alive Buddhist traditions are everywhere.
- Evening witness of the cultural show. Kandyan Dance is a dance form that originated in the area called Kandy of the Central hills region in Sri Lanka. But today it has been widespread to other parts of the country.
- Overnight stay in Kandy.
DAY 02 KANDY / PERADENIYA / PINNAWELA / KANDY
- AM After breakfast commence tour to the Royal Botanical Gardens at Peradeniya.
- Visit Royal Botanical Gardens at Paradeniya .
- Royal Botanical Gardens, Peradeniya, - Sixty Seven hectares of exquisite beauty and botanical treasurers containing more than 4000 species, this is haven not only for Scientists but to every nature lover as well.
- Gem Museum & Lapidary –Sri Lanka produces the finest quality of gem in the world. We mine semiprecious gems, the sapphires of Sri Lanka, which are very exclusive and comes in shades of blue, red, green, white…act.
- Evening visit to Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. En route visit Spice Garden at Mawanella
- Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage - Started in 1975 to house the abandoned and the wounded, the orphanage has grown to be a big family today. The number of elephants has increased to more than 65 now, including baby elephant brought from various parts, as well as 14 babies born as a result of the captive breeding program. The best time to visit is the feeding time and the bathing time when the elephant are taken to the river close by. A unique experience never to be missed.
- Overnight stay in Kandy.
DAY 03 KANDY/ COLOMBO
- AM After breakfast transfer to Colombo.
- PM City tour and shopping in Colombo
- Colombo - like many capital cities in developing countries Colombo is fast changing its face. Almost overnight, skyscrapers arise from where old buildings once stood, yet in some parts; the old world charm is retained. A 100-year-old clock tower and several British built, colonial buildings are still to be seen in the city. The Pettah bazaar – where one can shop for bargains, a Hindu and a Buddhist temple, residential areas where you find the stately homes of the affluent, the Colombo museum, the Bandaranaike memorial international conference hall – an outright gift to Sri Lanka from thepeople’s republic of china, the new parliament inSri Jayawardenapura and the folk art center are some of the places of interest that one can visit to. Vsss Visit shopping complexes such as ODEL, HOUSE OF FASHION, MAJESTIC CITY & CRESCAT BOULEVARD.
- Overnight stay in Colombo
DAY 04 COLOMBO / AIRPORT
- Breakfast, Check-out. Departure transfer to Airport.
Sri Lanka View on Map