EASY SRILANKA- 4 D/ 3 NT Holiday Package
If any additional requirements such as Groups request, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277
What is included in the tour
- Meet and assist arrival and departure at the airport.
- Tour as per the itinerary
- Transport is by air-conditioned vehicle with an English speaking driver /guide.
- 03 nights accommodation based on bed and breakfast basis in hotels mentioned or similar.
- Kandy Lake Boat ride
- Service charges and government taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air tickets, visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
Colombo City tour.
Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.
Kandy City Tour.
Boat Ride in Kandy Lake.
Peradeniya Botanical Gardens.
Upon arrival, when you leave the airport terminal our tour guide displaying a signboard with your name. Transfer to your hotel in Kandy. Enroute visit a spice Garden in Mawanella
which was the last capital of the Sri Lankan kings. Kandy is v festival happening in July or August in Kandy every year, it has become a unique symbol of Sri Lanka. It is a Buddhist festival consisting of dances and nicely decorated elephants. There are fire-dances, whip-dances, Kandian dances and various other cultural dances. The elephants are usually adorned with lavish garments.
Drive around the Kandy Lake built by the last Sinhala king Sri Wickrama Rajasinghe.
In the afternoon visit the Temple of the Tooth and late evening witness a cultural performance.
Overnight stay in Kandy
After breakfast visit Royal botanical Gardens.
Thereafter proceed on a sightseeing tour of Kandy including visiting the Kandy town and Bazaar, the arts & crafts centre and a gem museum and a lapidary.
Enjoy a boat ride in Kandy lake in the evening
Overnight stay in Kandy
After breakfast proceed to visit Pinnawala Elephant orphanage.
Which is home for about 90 elephants, out of which some are baby elephants found abandoned or orphaned in the wild. The best time to visit is during the feeding time at 9.15 a.m or 1.15 p.m.
Thereafter transfer to Colombo and commence a city tour of Colombo.
h, and Gangarama Temple.
Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast proceed up to the airport