Paris, France's capital, is a major European city and a global center for art, fashion, gastronomy and culture. Its picturesque 19th-century cityscape is crisscrossed by wide boulevards and the River Seine. Beyond such landmarks as the Eiffel Tower and the 12th-century, Gothic Notre-Dame cathedral, the city is known for its cafe culture, and designer boutiques along the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
What is included in the tour
- 3 nights in hotel bed & breakfast .
- transfer arrival & departure
- visit of Paris with audio guide basis sharing bus with fix meeting point
- visit of the Eiffel tower 2nd floor on your own -ticket included
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air tickets, visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
- Not included in the price City taxes hotel 3 * 1.65 € p/adult (more than 18 years old) p/night Hotel 3 * sup 1.65 € p/adult (more than 18 years old) p/night Hotel 4 * 2.48 € p/adult (more than 18 years old) p/night
Day 01 : ARRIVAL PARIS
Day 02 : PARIS - CITY TOUR OF PARIS & EIFFEL TOWER – VERSAILLES – CRUISE RIVE SEINE
Breakfast at the hotel, start an orientation tour of Paris with visit of the Eiffel Tower Lunch at leisure Enjoy an afternoon at leisure to discover Paris or choose an optional excursion to visit the most extraordinary palaces, “Chateau de Versailles” Your evening is free to enjoy your optional excursion Illumination tour of Paris with a cruise on the river Seine. Overnight in Paris .
Day 03 : PARIS – LOUVRE - MONTMARTRE– PARIS
Breakfast at the hotel Full day free at leisure or choose an optional excursion to visit the worldrenowned Louvre Museum and / or Enjoy a guided visit of Montmartre area and discover its picturesque places such as Place du Tertre, the Abbesses quarter and the famous Vignes de Montmartre. For your last night in Paris, choose to admire the most festive show of the Lido de Paris. Overnight in Paris
Day 04 : DEPARTURE Breakfast at the hotel. Meeting with your driver for your transfer to the airport or the station for the continuation of your European tour
Upon arrival at Paris, your tour driver guide will welcome you at the airport for your transfer to Paris Hotel. Free and leisure – Overnight in Paris
If you have any additional requirements such as Groups request, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
we will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277