Malaysia has the perfect ingredients that make a classic romantic destination. It has white sand beaches fringed by wind-kissed palms, it has old temples and stunning architecture and a varied and often spectacular landscape. There is not a better place to start a new chapter of your life than Malaysia.
What is included in the tour
- 3 nights Hotel Accomodations.
- Return Airport Transfers.
- Sightseeing 1 -City & Landmarks Half day city tour.
- Sightseeing 2- Suburbs of Kuala Lumpur- Batu Caves & Royal Selangor
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets, visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
Day 1 - Kuala Lumpur Airport to Hotel
Arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and get transferred to a hotel. Relax and spend the day at your leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur City Tour
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a city tour. In the afternoon, come back to the hotel and relax. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 - Kuala Lumpur -
Finish your breakfast and get transferred to The journey will take you towards the eastern suburb of the city. Highlights of this excursions include visit to Royal Selangor where the art of pewter crafting will be demonstrated, antimony and copper are fashioned into exquisite and stylish items and the Batik Factory to witness how wax and dye are used in the painting process. Later, ascend 272 steps to the limestone Batu Caves Temple where its cavernous interior is home to Hindu deities , Lord Subramaniam.
Day 4 - Hotel to Kul International Airport
After breakfast, proceed towards the Kul International Airport.