Coach tour with guaranteed Departure
Departure dates: May 11, 18, 25 Jun 08, 15, 29 Jul 06, 27 Aug 03, 10, 24, 31 Sep 07, 14, 21, 28
What is included in the tour
- Arrival transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel and departure transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- Accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout
- Zagreb: International 4*
- Plitvice: Degenija 4*
- Split: Katarina 4* or similar
- Dubrovnik: Adria 4* or similar
- Hotels listed in this brochure will be used on almost all departures. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to those in the brochure.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air tickets, visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
Day 1 Wednesday ZAGREB – Arrival
Upon arrival at Zagreb Airport, transfer to hotel. Meet the tour guide, dinner and overnight.
Day 2 Thursday ZAGREB – PLITVICE
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city's historical center, St. Mark's Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. After the city tour drive to Plitvice, tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. Sixteen lakes, each at a different level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense wood Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice.
Day 3 Friday PLITVICE – TROGIR - SPLIT
Morning departure for Trogir where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Split; city tour of Split, including the Diocletian's Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter's Temple and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Day 4 Saturday SPLIT – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast, departure for Dubrovnik. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe's third oldest pharmacy, the Rector's Palace and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 5 Sunday DUBROVNIK – Departure
After breakfast, the tour ends with transfer to Dubrovnik Airport.
If you have any additional requirements such as Groups request, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
we will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277