What is included in the tour
- Accommodation 7 nights in 3*/4* hotel in Moscow and St. Petersburg, DBL/TWN room
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotel
- Arrival / Departure transfers
- English-speaking local guides for all transfers and tours
- Guided tours according to the programme
- Entrance tickets to the indicated museums.
- High-speed train Sapsan Moscow-S.Petersburg (tourist class)
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets, visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
Day 1. Moscow
Upon arrival in Moscow you are provided assistance of local English speaking guide. Private transfer to the hotel.
Day 2. Moscow
Enjoy private city tour of a vibrant capital of Russia, visit historic Red Square where important, turning point events have taken place. Visit the colorful onion-shaped domes of St. Basil’s Cathedral.
Day 3. Moscow
This day is dedicated to Moscow Kremlin. Your guide will show you the territory with the Tsar Bell, the Tsar Cannon, and one of the most important Russian orthodox cathedrals.
Day 4. Moscow / ST. Petersburg
This morning is a walking tour of Moscow city centre and metro. Moscow metro was constructed in 30-s of the XX c. old stations look like underground palaces. Soviets did not save money on the design of the stations, metro was a symbol of Soviet People’s achievements.
Private transfer to the railway station for the high-speed train to St. Petersburg. You will be met in St. Petersburg by the local English speaking guide. Private transfer to the hotel.
Day 5. ST. Petersburg
In the morning we invite you to join us for the bus city tour, the guide will get you acquitted with the history of St. Petersburg and help you orientate in town. St. Petersburg is often called «Venice of the North» for its numerous rivers and canals that divide the city into beautiful islands. We will make several photo stops, one will be on St. Isaac’s square near magnificent St. Isaac’s Cathedral; the other in the Field of Mars that has a unrivalled view of the Church of Our Saviour on Spilt Blood; then at the Spit of Vasilievsky Island to enjoy the splendid panorama of the Peter and Paul fortress, the Winter Palace and the river Neva etc. Afterwards, we will visit Peter and Paul Fortress, the cradle of the city.
Day 6. ST. Petersburg
This morning we invite you to the world renowned Hermitage museum. The complex consists of 5 building, which contain the stunning collection of European art.
In the afternoon we will explore the city from the water. The best way to see the city and understand its soul is from the water, everything here is about rivers and canals.
Day 7. ST. Petersburg
Drive to the countryside to the Tsar’s Village, where Catherine Palace is located, see the famous Amber Room.
Transfer to Peterhof, opulent summer residence of Russian Emperors. Explore the Lower Park with beautiful fountains and cascades.
Return back to Saint Petersburg on hydrofoil.
Day 8. ST. Petersburg
Private transfer to the airport to board your home bound flight.
If any additional requirements such as Groups request, add nights, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277