Classic Moscow- 5 Days & 4 Nights Package
Includes: Hotels + Transfers + Activities.
(Double Sharing** per person)
Contact us for more details: email@example.com
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation 4 nights in 3*/4* hotel in Moscow, DBL/TWN room
- Daily buffet breakfast in hotel
- Arrival / Departure transfers
- English-speaking local guides for all transfers and tours
- Guided tours according to the programme
- Entrance tickets to the indicated museums.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets, visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
Day 1. Moscow
Upon arrival in Moscow you are provided assistance of local English speaking guide.
Private transfer to the hotel.
Day 2. Moscow
Enjoy private city tour of a vibrant capital of Russia, visit historic Red Square where important, turning point events have taken place. Visit the colorful onion-shaped domes of St. Basil’s Cathedral.
Day 3. Moscow
This day is dedicated to Moscow Kremlin. You guide will show you the territory with the Tsar Bell, the Tsar Cannon, and one of the most important Russian orthodox cathedrals.
This afternoon is a walking tour of Moscow city centre and metro. Moscow metro was constructed in 30-s of the XX c. old stations look like underground palaces. Soviets did not save money on the design of the stations, metro was a symbol of Soviet People’s achievements.
Day 4. Moscow
The Kremlin in Izmailovo is a unique cultural and entertainment centre in Moscow, built in a pseudo-Byzantine style, based loosely on what palaces in Russia looked like in pre-Petrine times, but more inspired by drawings of Russian fairy tales. This complex is used for civil weddings as it has a wedding palace, a restaurant and bars. However, it is also
used as an amusement park and open-air museum on the theme of 'Old Russia'. There is also a big souvenir and flea market.
Day 5. MOSCOW
Transfer to the airport.
If any additional requirements such as Groups request, add nights, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277