What is included in the tour
- 6 nights room accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar
- Private roundtrip airport transfers in Manila and Cebu
- Round trip airport transfers in Boracay based on SIC
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking guide during tours only
- Meals as specified above
What is NOT included in the tour
- International and Internal Air tickets
- Airport taxes and Philippines Visa
- Meals other than specified in the itinerary
- Porterage, tips, telephone calls, laundry, Insurance.
- Any item of personal nature such as Laundry, tips, shopping, telephone bills etc.
- Any other item not mentioned in the Package Inclusions
Day 1: Arrive At Cebu
Upon arriving in Cebu, you will be shuttled to your hotel. The rest of the day can be spent exploring the city at leisure. Overnight in Cebu.
Day 2: Bohol Day Tour (B/L)
Breakfast at the hotel. You will be picked up at your hotel and chauffeured to the Cebu Port to take the 2-hour ferry to Bohol Island. Upon arrival in Bohol, you will proceed with the Countryside Tour. Bohol remains to be one of the Philippines' most diverse havens for animal lovers while balancing that with many cultural and historical sites to offer the curious tourist. Among the many places of interest that you will peruse during the countryside tour are:
- BLOOD COMPACT SITE (Tagbilaran City) - View the spot where the Spaniards and the Filipinos fostered friendly relations through blood. This is considered as the First Seed of the United Nations and the first Treaty between the brown and white race.
- BACLAYON CHURCH (Baclayon) - Behold an old stone church along with its religious relics dating back to the early 16th century inside the museum. It is considered one of the oldest stone church in the Philippines.
- TARSIER (Loboc) – See the smallest primate in the world that is endemic to the Philippines at the Tarsier Conservation Center.
- MAN-MADE FOREST (Bilar) - Feel the coolness of the air and view the awesome display of the thousands of mahogany trees painstakingly planted by the people.
- CHOCOLATE HILLS (Carmen) - Feast your eyes on the breath-taking work of nature, One thousand two hundred sixty-eight haycock hills, which turn brown during, dry season. This is been considered as one of the wonders of the world.
- LOBOC-LOAY RIVER CRUISE - View the majestic panorama of Nipa palm plantation along the Loboc-Loay River. Sometimes wild ducks are seen swimming and feeding on the river. While cruising, lunch will serve on board. After the tour, you will take the ferry back to Cebu. Overnight in Cebu.
Day 3: Depart Cebu For Boracay (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. You are free to spend the day at leisure until the designated time that you will be picked up and shuttled to the airport for your flight to Boracay. Upon arriving in Boracay, you will be shuttled to your hotel. The rest of the day can be spent exploring the city at leisure. Overnight in Boracay.
Day 4 Boracay At Leisure (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Spend two days in the world-famous island of Boracay known for its azure horizons and hot parties. Soak up the sun’s rays while enjoying the wide array of extreme sports on and off the water, like parasailing, cliff diving, ATV rides, and zorbing. In the evening, venture into the other stations of the island in the evening to get a taste of the famous Boracay party scene. Overnight in Boracay.
Day 5: Depart Boracay For Manila (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. You are free to spend the day at leisure until the designated time that you will be picked up and shuttled to the airport for your flight to Manila. Upon arriving in Manila, you will be shuttled to your hotel. The rest of the day can be spent exploring the city at leisure. Overnight in Manila.
Day 6: Manila City Tour (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Enjoy a day of revelry with a tour of the biggest and brightest entertainment districts in the metro. Begin with a visit to Resorts World Manila which is an integrated resort and casino complex carrying world-class brands in entertainment. Here you can take advantage of wide shopping selections, a variety of gastronomic choices, top-
of-the-line casinos, and other activities like catching a show at the Newport Performing Arts Theater. Follow this up with a trip to Bonifacio Global City - formerly the national headquarters of the Philippine Army until it was turned into the retail and dining mecca that it is now. End the day on a meaningful note with a visit to the Manila American Cemetery to view the beautiful 152-acre field that serves as a memorial to American soldiers of World War II. Then proceed with the tour of Makati. Makati is undoubtedly best known to be the centre of the emerging Philippine economy, but this city has many cultural treasures in its repertoire of attractions. Begin your Makati Cultural Highlights tour with a brief visit to the
Nielson tower, an aviation landmark right in the middle of the Metro. Then you will embark on a tour to get to know more about the history of the country. First will be a rolling tour of the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) which was established to preserve, develop and promote arts and culture in the country; the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) made history as it was Asia's first international convention centre, setting a trend that led other countries to make their own; Coconut Palace, which is also known as Tahanang Pilipino, is the official residence and the workplace of the Vice President of the Philippines. Then proceed to Rizal Park, and look for the golden footprints to retrace the last steps of the national hero, Jose Rizal. Then be transported back in time with a trip to Intramuros, the walled city of Manila where many of the country's historic moments took place. Then you will explore the preserved ruins of Fort Santiago, see how the life was during the Spanish Colonization in Casa Manila, San Agustin Church was the only structure left intact after the destruction of Intramuros in World War II. Lastly, visit Baluarte de San Diego which used to be a bastion and was part of the Spanish colonial fortification in this walled city. Overnight in Manila.
Day 7: Manila Departure (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. You are free to spend the day at leisure until the designated time that you will be picked up and shuttled to the airport for your onward flight.
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.