What is included in the tour
- 3 nights at the hotel in Cairo with buffet breakfast
- Meet and assist service and round trip transfers in Cairo.
- Professional English speaking representative for all transfers
- Professional English speaking guide (all major languages are available) for sightseeing
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sightseeing
- Air-conditioned vehicles for all transfers and tours
- Assistance from The Kiwi Vacations during your tour in Egypt
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entry Visa
- Beverage during meals
- Personal expenses
- Christmas and New Year Gala Dinner (Obligatory)
- Any other item not mentioned above
Day 1: Arrival - Cairo Meals (‐,‐, ‐)
Upon arrival in Cairo, you will be met by The Kiwi Vacations representative and transferred to your hotel for overnight
Day 2: Cairo Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, your private Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up and start your tour. Drive to Giza and visit the Pyramids. See the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. Lunch en route. Continue to visit Sakkara On the way back to your hotel, visit a Papyrus Institute. Overnight at hotel
Day 3: Cairo Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, drive to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities for a detailed, guided tour. Lunch en route. Continue to visit the Mohamed Ali Mosque inside Salah El Din Citadel Continue to Khan el Khalili Bazaar. Return to your hotel for overnight.
Day 4: Cairo – Final Departure Meals (Breakfast, ‐, ‐)
After breakfast, transfer to Cairo airport for your departure flight.
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact email@example.com, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.