What is included in the tour
- 4 nights at the hotel in Cairo with buffet breakfast
- 1 night at the hotel in St. Catherine with buffet breakfast and dinner
- Meet and assist service and round trip transfers in Cairo
- Professional English speaking representative for all transfers
- Professional English speaking guide (all major languages are available) for sightseeing
- Entrance fees for all mentioned sightseeing
- Air-conditioned vehicles for all transfers and tours
- Assistance from The Kiwi Vacations during your tour in Egypt
Day 1: Arrival – Cairo Meals (‐, ‐, ‐)
Upon arrival in Cairo, you will be met by The Kiwi Vacations representative and transferred to your hotel for overnight.
Day 2: Cairo Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, your private Egyptologist tour guide and driver will pick you up and start your tour. Drive to Giza and visit the Pyramids. See the Sphinx and the Valley Temple. lunch en route. Later you will visit Sakkara Return to Cairo and visit a Papyrus Institute on your way to hotel Overnight at hotel in Cairo
Day 3: Cairo Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, drive to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities for a detailed, guided tour. Then visit Old Cairo and walk back in time, visiting the Old Coptic Church and the Hanging Church. Lunch en route Continue to visit Salah El Din Citadel and Alabaster Mosque of Mohamed Ali. Later you will enjoy free time walking in the streets of Khan el Khalili Bazaar. Return to your hotel Overnight at hotel in Cairo
Day 4: Cairo – St. Catherine Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, depart Cairo and drive to the city of Suez. Take the tunnel under the Suez Canal and arrive at the Sinai Peninsula. Drive (approx. 6 hours) to St. Catherine for dinner and overnight at hotel in St. Catherine
Day 5: St. Catherine – Cairo Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
Wake up at 3:00 AM and climb the Mountain of Moses and enjoy the sunrise. Once on top, witness the most beautiful and spectacular sunrise you have ever seen. This hike is only for people who are very fit and are experienced in hiking. Descend and visit the Monastery of St. Catherine. Later, you will have your breakfast at the hotel. In the afternoon, drive Back to Cairo Overnight at the hotel in Cairo.
Day 6: Cairo – Final departure Meals (Breakfast, ‐, ‐)
Breakfast at hotel and transfer to Cairo airport for final departure flight
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact email@example.com, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.