Sarajevo, capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, is a compact city on the Miljacka River, surrounded by the Dinaric Alps. Largely restored following the 1990s Bosnian War, its historic core has museums and sites commemorating historic local events, including the 1914 assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, which ignited World War I, and the 1984 Winter Olympics. It hosts the influential Sarajevo Film Festival every summer.
If you have any additional requirements such as Groups request, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to email@example.com
we will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277
What is included in the tour
Accommodation for 5 nights in Sarajevo with breakfast
Transfer from Airport "Sarajevo" to hotel
Sarajevo City tour ( Old town , Bašćaršija, Sarajevo city center, Park and Spring of river Bosnia )
Konjic and Jablanica tour (Cave Restaurant, boat trip, Konjic city & Wood craft museum, Zdrava voda - restaurant)
Transfer from hotel to Airport "Sarajevo"
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air tickets, visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column