What is included in the tour
- 4 Nights accommodation at one of the chosen hotels in Beirut
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Meet & assist at Beirut Int’l airport
- Round trip transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport
- Full day Beirut, Beiteddine Palace & Deir el Kamar
- Full day Jeita grotto, Harissa by cable car and Byblos
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel extras
- Air tickets, Visa
- All personal expenses
DAY 1: BEIRUT ARRIVAL
On arrival, our driver will pick you up at the airport and transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight in Beirut Hotel.
DAY 2: FULL DAY Tour Beirut, Beiteddine Palace, & Deir el Kamar
Breakfast at the hotel.Take a Fullday tour day starts with discovering Beirut the vibrant capital of Lebanon, considered
once the Switzerland of the Middle East. During the recent reconstruction works archaeological excavations discovered vestiges of different epochs: Phoenician,Persian, Roman, Byzantine, and Umayyad. Today Beirut is a thriving
cosmopolitan capital with plenty of stylish, trendy and modern places to go. Visitof Down Town and Rawsheh
Drive to the Chouf Mountains to visit Deir El Kamar translates literally as“monastery of the moon”; The Midan or fountain square is the focal point of thtown where the majority of historic buildings are grouped around it: the Serail,Fakhreddine mosque and palace, the silk khan, and the church of Saydet et-Tallé.Continue to Beiteddine Palace built in the 19th century over a period of 30 yearsby Emir Bechir II Chehabi around a former Druze hermitage. Today the palace is
considered as the great surviving achievement of the Lebanese architecture witha mix of Arab and Italian style.
DAY 3: Free Day-
DAY 4: FULL DAY Tour -Jeita grotto, Harissa by cable car and Byblos
Breakfast at the hotel.Take a Fullday tour. The visit starts with Jeita grotto, its upper and lower galleries contain one of
the world’s largest and beautiful collections of stalactites and stalagmites.Proceed to Harissa by cable car and admire from the top of the Basilica themost beautiful bay in the Middle East: the bay of Jounieh.In the afternoon we discover Byblos the world’s oldest continually inhabitedcity; nowadays its charming Phoenician harbor and the rich archaeological and historical heritage make of Byblos the most enchanting place to visit in Lebanon.
DAY 5: Departure Flight
Breakfast at hotel. Free time till transfer to airport for flight departure. End of the service
- Not applicable on public holidays:Eid, Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year
- Midnight transfer: surcharge 10 USD per way.
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.