To understand why Kenya is so rich in plants and wildlife, In Africa, the big five game animals are the African lion, African elephant, Cape buffalo, African . The term is used in most tourist and wildlife guides that discuss African wildlife safaris. .
Zambia, Uganda, Namibia, Ethiopia, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Zimbabwe,
What is included in the tour
- Return Pick up & Drop- Nairobi and last day drop same place.
- Use of Safari bus
- Full board accommodation as per Lodge (03 meals)
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Park fee for Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Packed lunch at Maasai Mara
- Complimentary bottle of mineral water
- All applicable government taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets,visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
Day 1: Nairobi/Mara
Pick up from your Hotel at 8.30 am and drive to the view point of the Great Rift Valley, descend the escarpment and drive via Narok town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the campsite. After lunch, proceed for afternoon game drive in Masaai Mara game reserve famous for its black manned lion and yearly migrations of wildebeests, dinner and overnight in Ol Moran Tented Lodge.
Day 2: Masaai Mara
A full day spent game viewing a cross the rich, tree-studded grassland and rolling hills. The famous mara is renowned for its great herds of plain game, black-maned lions, leopard and cheetah but also contains numerous elephant and virtually every type of wildlife to be found in Kenya, all meals and over night at Ol Moran Tented Lodge.
Day 3: Masaai Mara
Full day game viewing in the Mara with an optional nature walk or a visit to a nearby Masaai village in between the meal breaks, dinner and overnight Ol Moran Tented Lodge.
Day 4: Masaai Mara/Nakuru
After early game drive leave Masaai Mara for Nakuru National Park. Picnic lunch en-route. Dinner and overnight at Pelican Lodge
Day 5: Nakuru/Amboseli
After breakfast, morning game drive. Have lunch in Nairobi and proceed to Amboseli National Park. Once in the park proceed for a short game drive if time permits, with fantastic views of the mighty Kilimanjaro, dinner and overnight Kibo Safari Lodge
Day 6: Amboseli
Full day in Amboseli with an optional tour to Maasai village, or just an afternoon nature walk. Meals and overnight at the Kibo Safari Lodge
Day 7: Amboseli/Nairobi
After breakfast leave the lodge for the last game drive as you leave the park for Nairobi. Picnic lunch served enroute arrive in Nairobi late afternoon.
In case of additional requirements
Ex:Groups request, add nights, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to email@example.com
We will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277