Glimpse of ARMENIA - 4 Days & 3nights.
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive at Zvartnots International Airport; after you disembark off the flight and pass through immigration and customs formalities, our friendly representative will meet you and transfer you to your hotel. Overnight at a Yerevan hotel.
Day 2: Yerevan city tour
After breakfast proceed to Yerevan City tour- Yerevan sightseeing including City center, Republic square, Opera, Cascade Complex, Mother Armenia,
Walk in the Cascade complex, which is considered the modern art center of Yerevan, with art
pieces displayed throughout the whole area: the boulevard and up the stairs, from top of which
you can enjoy the panoramic view on the city and Mountain Ararat. Cascade is home to Cafesjan
modern art museum. This place becomes even more charming in the evenings, when it is full of
people, both locals and tourists from all over the world, enjoying the magic and the warmth of
Overnight at a Yerevan hotel.
Day 3: Yerevan
After breakfast, day is free for leisure & shopping. Overnight at a Yerevan hotel.
Day 4: Departure
After breakfast, transfer to the Zvartnots International Airport for your departure flight back home with wonderful memories of your stay in Armenia.
If you have any additional requirements such as single room supplement, Groups, or to add infant, child, or any extras send email to email@example.com we will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277
What is included in the tour
- Individual transfers airport-hotel-airport
- 3 nights accommodation based on double/twin
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel
- Transportation service in comfortable vehicles
- Entrance fees to all mentioned monuments
- Travel map of Armenia
- Around the clock phone support
What is NOT included in the tour
- International flights , Visas & Mandatory Travel insurance
- Any other meals other than specified above
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
- Entrance fees