What is included in the tour
- 4 Nights accommodation at one of the chosen hotels in Beirut
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Meet & assist at Beirut Int’l airport
- Round trip transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport
- Full day Beirut, Beiteddine Palace & Deir el Kamar
- Full day Jeita grotto, Harissa by cable car and Byblos
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel extras
- Air tickets, Visa
- All personal expenses
DAY 1: BEIRUT ARRIVAL
On arrival, our driver will pick you up at the airport and transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight in Beirut Hotel.
DAY 2: FULL DAY Tour - Tyr & Sidon
Breakfast at the hotel.Take a Fullday tour day starts with Full day in South Lebanon, the visit starts in Tyre 85 km from Beirut, is thegreatest of the Phoenician city-states, its golden age came during the reign ofHiram, the most famous Tyrian kings who cultivated close ties with theHebrew kings Solomon and David and contribute on the construction of thetemple of Solomon by sending cedars wood and skilled workers. Today UNESCO lists Tyre as world heritage site.
Drive back to Sidon or Saida, one of the most important Phoenician city-state,its wealth came from the murex trade and glass manufacture, which was thebest in the world at the time. Today Saida is a rapidly-growing town, the administrative and commercial capital of the south, where you can have astroll in the old souks and visit the Crusader Sea castle, Khan El Franj, the Great mosque and many other interested places.
DAY 3: Free Day-
DAY 4: FULL DAY Tour -Baalbeck, Ksara winery caves, Anjar
Breakfast at the hotel.Take a Fullday tour Drive to Baalbeck trough the fertile Bekaa valley. Called Heliopolis or “the City of the Sun” by the Greeks and Romans, who dedicate the main temple to Jupiter thegod of the sun and two other temples to Venus and Mercure, Jupiter’s partners inthe triad of god. This site is the best preserved of any temple complex in the MiddleEast. It’s building still largely intact and survived wars, earthquakes and ravages ofthe time. Baalbeck is undoubtedly one of the great places of a visit to Lebanon.
DAY 5: Departure Flight
Breakfast at hotel. Free time till transfer to airport for flight departure. End of the service
- Not applicable on public holidays:Eid, Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year
- Midnight transfer: surcharge 10 USD per way.
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.