What is included in the tour
- Accommodation for 04 nights with Daily breakfast on the lowest category room
- Private Transportation AC with an English speaking guide
- Entrance fee, Donation fee, Toll & Parking fees as per program
- Meals as per mentioned on the program
- Refreshment (a bottle of mineral water per day per person)
- 01 Local SIM Card per room
What is NOT included in the tour
- Domestic/ International airlines ticket & Airport tax
- Optional tour
- Meals (Breakfast, Dinner and other meals not mentioned on the program)
- Personal expenses, tipping & others not specified above
- Seasonal surcharges (if any)
Day 1: Arrival Denpasar – Hotel
Welcome to Bali, the island of God. After customs and immigration process, you will be greeted by our friendly guide outside the baggage hall area, then transfer to hotel in Kuta for check-in formalities. In the evening at 6 pm will pick up at lobby hotel for having Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Day 2: Full-day Ubud – Kintamani
After breakfast at the hotel around 09.00AM will pick up at lobby hotel then proceed for having Ubud Tour. First stop to Batubulan Village is renowned for the stone carving art. The most famous artists of silver and gold crafts are found in Celuk village. Whom keens or woodcarving should definitely have a closer look at artist work in the village of Mas before we reach Ubud, which is famous for its painting galleries featuring masterpieces in traditional and modern style. Then proceed to visit Ubud Monkey Forest. Continue to the highlight of this tour is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Enroute stops to the holy spring of Tirta Empul at Tampak Siring, Coffee and Cacao Plantation at Madu Pertiwi Agro Tourism and Tegalalang – Rice Filed. Then back to the hotel
. Lunch at Local Restaurant. Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Day 3: Full-day Bedugul – Tanah Lot Temple Tour
After breakfast at the hotel around 09.00AM will pick up at lobby hotel then proceed to North of Bali, Bedugul Ulundanu Temple. This full-day tour is almost a must for Bali visitors. Then proceed to Menwgi or known as Taman Ayun. Save some of your pictures for the magnificent sunset at the spectacular Tanah Lot Temple, built on the top of a rock in the Indian Ocean just a few hundred meters offshore. Watch the rough sea clutching into the coast and have a look around to find the best spot for a romantic sunset around 6 p.m. Unforgettable! Then transfer to your next hotel for overnight. Lunch at Local Restaurant. Dinner at Indian Restaurant.
Day 4: Full-day Watersport + Uluwatu Kecak Dance
After breakfast at the hotel, be ready at lobby hotel around 09:00 am and then you will pick up for having watersport program. You will enjoy One time visit Turtle Island by Glass Bottom Boat and One time Banana Boat (other activities will be on a personal account). Lunch will be provided at Indian Restaurant. After that visit to Pura Luhur (Uluwatu Temple) in the southern tip of the island, then See Kecak Dance show. Then ended the program by Dinner at Indian Restaurant. Back to the hotel.
Day 5: Shopping – 2hrs Traditional Massage – Sunset Dinner Cruise
After breakfast, free program at your leisure. Around 10:00 am will be picked up at lobby hotel, then proceed for Shopping at the traditional market or Bali Shopping Mall. Lunch will be on a personal account. Then proceed to Spa Treatment for 2hours Traditional Massage by M-Spa (1hr 50minutes for Massage & 10minutes for Shower). Pick up time around 04:00 – 05:00 PM at lobby hotel then proceed to Benoa Harbor to take Sunset Dinner Cruise. There’s no better way to spend a balmy tropical evening than on Bali Hai’s evening Dinner Cruise. As the sun goes down we set off on a relaxing cruise around the harbour. Take in the cool night air on the top deck, be entertained by our live musical entertainers at the bridge deck, savour a delicious international buffet dinner, then dance the night away at our disco or enjoy our live cabaret show. (by Bali Hai Cruise on SIC)
Day 6: Departure Denpasar – Airport
After breakfast at the hotel, free program on your own leisure until the time to be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
- Not valid on High/ Peak Season Period and Public Holidays (Rates TBA)
- Children Policy: Free of Charge for Infant under 2 y.o (± 23 months)
- Baby Cott subject to availability upon request
- A child with Bed 75% and Child No Bed 50% from adult fare
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact email@example.com, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.