What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels for 06 Nights on standard category room on bed and breakfast basis.
- All transport by Air-conditioned vehicle – Toyota Innova.
- Sightseeing with Local English speaking guide as mentioned in the itinerary (different guides for each city)
- Services of a TBI English speaking representative to assist at airports and hotels
- Inclusive of all government taxes as on date.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets,visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
DAY 1 ARRIVE MUMBAI
Arrive Mumbai and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 2 MUMBAI
Morning explore the sights of India’s commercial capital which is hugely spread out. Visit The Gateway of India, Afghan Church at Colaba, Prince of Wales Museum for a visit (closed on Monday) and Victoria Terminus (popularly known as “V.T”, the largest railway station in India), Mani Bhavan (Mahatma Gandhi’s residence when he visited Bombay). Overnight at the hotel
DAY 3 MUMBAI
After breakfast take a boat ride across Bombay Harbour to Elephanta Island, also known as “Gharapuri”. It contains a fine cluster of 6th to 8th century rock-hewn caves. (On Own) Afternoon at the leisure/No car
Overnight at the hotel
DAY 4 MUMBAI-GOA
Transfer to Mumbai airport to board flight for Goa Arrive Goa and transfer to the hotel.Later afternoon sightseeing tour of Goa visit Se Cathedral, The Basilica of Bom Jesus in Old Goa Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 5 GOA
After breakfast half day sightseeing tour of spice plantation. The spice groves produce cloves, cinnamon, pepper, vanilla, cardamom, and medicinal herbs. The plantation’s fruit orchards produce papaya, guava, pineapple, sweet and sour limes and tangerines. After your walk, enjoy an exotic lunch served on traditional banana leaves. Rest of day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 6 GOA
Spend a full day at leisure, enjoying the beach, neighbouring towns and nearby village, and amenities of the hotel.
DAY 7 GOA- ONWARD DESTINATION Transfer to Goa airport to board flight for onward destination.
In case of additional requirements
Ex:Groups request, add nights, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to email@example.com
We will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277