What we'll give. What we won't
What is included in the tour
- Welcome & assist on arrival at the airport by our airport representative.
- Total 5 nights’ accommodation on half board basis.
- Return airport transfer on a private basis
- Full day Ile aux Cerfs (with speed boat transfer on sharing)
- Full day authentic south tour on a private basis (including entrance ticket for 7 coloured earth )
- Full day city tour on a private basis(including entrance ticket for Pamplemousses garden)
- English speaking guide/driver during transfers and tours
- 24x7 emergency assistance during the stay
Day 1: Welcome to Mauritius!
- Our local representative welcomes you when in Mauritius at the airport arrival. Get transferred to your hotel. Free day to relax or stroll along the beautiful beaches of Mauritius.
- Overnight at the hotel. (D)
Day 2: Authentic South
- After breakfast, Drive to Curepipe. Visit the ship making factory. View the scenic town of Curepipe& its surroundings from the extinct crater of Trou aux Cerfs. Afternoon drive through the nature park of Black River &Plaine Champagne to Chamarel village. Stop at Grand Bassin (Ganga Talao) sacred lake & view the stunning 108 feet statue of “Mangal Mahadev”. Visit Chamarel, the unusual 7 coloured earth created by volcanic rocks, the earths form beautiful patterns of colour in the exposed hillsides. View the startlingly beautiful Chamarel waterfalls which emerge from the moors and primaeval vegetation. The water tumble from a height of about 83 meters. Drive back to the hotel.
- Overnight at the hotel. (B&D)
Day 3: Ile-aux-Cerfs (by speed boat)
- This morning after breakfast enjoy a Full Day Excursion to most famous Ile Aux Cerfs. Travel to TrouD'eaxuDouce for a speed boat trip to Ile Aux Cerf Island. Time free to explore the island on your own. Go swimming and enjoy the many water sports at your own expense.
- Overnight at the hotel in Mauritius. (B, L &D)
Day 4: City Tour
- After breakfast, proceed to Port Louis for a visit of the capital via the Citadel & its surrounding area. Visit Port Louis, the capital, Marie Reine De Lax Paix, La Citadelle, View the Champ de Mars racecourse, inaugurated in 1812 it the oldest horse-racing club in the Southern Hemisphere, and one of the oldest in the world, shopping at Caudron Waterfront, local market, China Town, Botanical Garden.
- Overnight at the hotel. (B & D)
Day 5: Leisure
- Relax and enjoy the beach.
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel (B&D)
Day 6: Departure
- Check out and transfer to the airport to catch your flight. (B)