What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in double / twin bedded cabin with en-suite bathrooms
- Soft Beverages during meals(B, L, D)
- Valet Service
- Still Camera fees
- Guided off train excursions and game drives as illustrated in the itinerary - inclusive of entrance fees, park fees, transport and services of an English speaking local guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Taxes, Insurance, Gratuities
- Laundry, Alcoholic Beverages, Soft beverages during non-meal hours
- Video and professional Still Camera fees
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- International and Domestic air tickets
- Pre and Post tour accommodation and any tour extensions unless specifically mentioned as a part of the journey
- Observe Hindu rituals at Godavari Ghat.
- Take a tour of the one of the finest Indian wine producing vineyards, Grover Zampa vineyards, Nashik.
- Visit Ajanta and Ellora Caves, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore Kolhapur’s history with a visit to New Palace Museum.
- Seek blessings at Mahalakshmi temple
- Savor traditional Goan feast.
- Enjoy a stroll at the beautiful Konkan coast- Ratnagiri
Day 1 Sunday: Delhi - Agra
Safdarjung Railway Station is the hub of activity as an exciting sojourn across the never-never lands is just about to begin. The Maharajas' Express is especially decked for you and the Treasures of India tour is shortly about to commence. This tour will offer you a glimpse into some of the most stunning creations of Mughal and Rajput architecture along with a dash of wildlife in Ranthambore. After fulfilling your check-in formalities proceed to board the train. The train will roll into Agra in the second half of the day wherein you’ll be taken to a sightseeing tour of the World Heritage Agra Fort. Enjoy a champagne evening later and return to the comfort of the train for your overnight stay.
Day 2 Monday: Agra - Ranthambore
Today’s sightseeing involves an early morning trip to Taj Mahal, the most iconic monument of India and one of the seven Modern Wonders of the World. Explore this manmade wonder built entirely of white marble and studded with exquisite carvings and calligraphy. Later return to the train to continue your sojourn to the next destination. The lunch will be served on board as the train crisscrosses through mesmerizing terrains to Ranthambore. As the train chugs into Sawai Madhopur Station, you’ll be taken to answer the call of the wild in Ranthambore National Park. It is one of the most popular tiger reserves in India and considered to be the best bet when it comes to spotting the elusive cats. Return to the train after an exciting game drive. The train will move along to Jaipur and the dinner will be served in the in-house restaurant aboard the luxury train.
Day 3 Tuesday: Jaipur
The “Pink City” Jaipur is perhaps one of the most colourful cities of India. The tradition and modernity jostle with each other in the capital city of Rajasthan. Renowned for resplendent fortresses and colourful bazaars, Jaipur is one of the major tourist destinations in India. Today’s sightseeing involves a trip to the mighty Amber Fort. The guests may choose from options of going for shopping for handicrafts, souvenir, textiles and jewellery in famous Jaipur bazaars, rejuvenating spa treatment in a deluxe property or sightseeing of the City Palace and Jantar Mantar (the Royal Observatory). Later return to the train for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4: Wednesday: Delhi
Your Treasures of India itinerary will come to an end today. After a leisurely breakfast on board the train, bid adieu to your Maharajas Express Rail Tour and continue on to your onward journey.
- The above cost does not include presently applicable 5.00% GST and is charged extra.
- Prices are subject to change in case of any amendment in the routing or any other hikes such as fuel, taxes etc.
- Children below 5 years of age can travel for free.
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact email@example.com, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.