(Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom) 09 Nights/10 Days
Kerala at a Glance
With the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats towering 500-2700 m in the east and networked by 44 rivers, Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate. A long shoreline with serene beaches. Tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters. Lush hill stations and exotic wildlife. Waterfalls. Sprawling plantations and paddy fields. Ayurvedic health holidays. Enchanting art forms. Magical festivals. Historic and cultural monuments. An exotic cuisine... All of which offer you a unique experience. And what's more, each of these charming destinations is only a two hour drive from the other - a singular advantage no other destination offers.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in mentioned hotels for 09 Nights on standard category room on bed and breakfast basis.
- All meals in Houseboat
- All transport by Air-conditioned vehicle – Toyota Innova.
- Sightseeing with Local English speaking guide as mentioned in the itinerary (Only in Cochin)
- Services of a The Kiwi Vacations English speaking representative to assist at airports and hotels
- Inclusive of all government taxes as on date.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets,visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
DAY 01: ARRIVE COCHIN
Arrive at Cochin Airport and transfer to hotel. Check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel
DAY 02: COCHIN
After Breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Kochi which includes St. Francis Church, The Santa Cruz Basilica, the Chinese Fishing net, etc. Overnight at hotel
DAY 03: COCHIN - MUNNAR
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Munnar (05 Hrs drive). Arrive and check in at hotel. Overnight at hotel
DAY 04: MUNNAR
After Breakfast, visit Eravikulam national park followed by visit to Tea Museum. Overnight at hotel in Munnar
DAY 05: THEKKADY
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive about 04 hrs Thekkady. Overnight at hotel
DAY 06: THEKKADY
After Breakfast, proceed for sightseeing of Periyar around in the peaceful town known for various Spice and coffee plantations. Optional: Enjoy a boat ride on Lake Periyar to see a large variety of wildlife(on payment. Overnight at Hotel
DAY 07: ALLEPPEY
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Alleppey (04 Hrs drive). Arrive and check in at Houseboat. Overnight at houseboat
DAY 08 & 09: KUMARAKOM
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and drive to Kumarakom (45Minutes). Arrive and check in at hotel & rest of the day at leisure to explore area around. Overnight at hotel
DAY 10: DEPARTURE
After Breakfast, check out of the hotel and transfer to the airport to board the onward flight