What is included in the tour
1. Accommodation on twin / triple sharing Basis as per Package Selected.
2. All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Hot / Pack Lunch, Dinner)
3. To & Fro Airport Transfers (Leh & Srinagar) As Per Package.
4. All Transportation by Scorpio / Xylo / Innova / Similar Vehicles on private basis.
5. Inner line Permit.
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Air tickets,visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
Day 01: Leh
Arrive at Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport, Leh our representative will meet you at exit gate & transfer to your Hotel. After Breakfast complete Day rest to ACCLIMATIZE yourself to High Altitude. Evening walk with slow pace in Leh Bazaar. Overnight stay at the hotel. O/N Leh (B, HL, D)
Day 02: Leh – Sangam – Hall of Fame – Leh
After Breakfast leave for day excursion to Hall of Fame, Gurudwara Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill & Sangam View where Indus & Zanskar river meet. O/N Leh (B, HL, D)
Day 03: Leh – Nubra Valley (5 HRS – 120 KMS)
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung la pass the highest motorable road in the world (18,380 feet). Enjoy Pack Lunch on the way. Keep driving through Syok River and reach Hundur by late afternoon and enjoy Double Hunk Camel safari in the evening. O/N Nubra Valley (B, HL, D)
Day 04: Nubra Valley – Leh (5 HRS)
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery and drive back to Leh by same Route. Pack Lunch on the way. Reach Leh by late afternoon. Evening free time at Leisure to explore Leh market. O/N Leh (B, HL, D)
Day 05: Leh – Pangong Lake – Leh (4 HRS ONE WAY – 140 KMS)
Early morning after Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (3rd Highest Motorable road in the world), Spend time at the banks of Pangong Lake. This lake of Pangong is 5/6 kms wide and over 144 kms long and is shared by two countries (25% India and 75% China). Enjoy Hot Lunch at the banks of Pangong Lake. Return back to Leh. O/N Leh (B, PL, D)
Day 06: Leh - Back to Destination
Early morning transfer to Airport and fly back to Destination.
In case of additional requirements
Ex:Groups request, add nights, Single room supplement, to add infant, child, or any extras.
Kindly send email to email@example.com
We will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277