Austria-Munich Package - 14 nights Sale takes you to some of the most wonderful cities in the heart of Europe. Starting in Vienna it gives you the opportunity to enjoy the charms of Austrias capital with its hospitality and many sights. After a journey along the Danube and then along the Alps you will reach Salzburg with its imposing fortress and enchanting old town district. After a spectacular train ride you will reach Zell am See-Kaprun. This resort is for sure one of the most beautiful places in Austria with its majestic mountains and crystal clear lake. After some relaxing days the final stop is Munich - the 'inofficial' capital of Germany - as the inhabitants like to say. Numerous attractions await you there varying from the bavarian beer at the Hofbräuhaus to a walk through the english gardens. Munich is also an ideal starting point for trips to Neuschwanstein castle
If you have any additional requirements such as single room supplement, Groups, or to add infant, child, or any extras send email to firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you within 12 hrs.
Or reach us on +965-55971277
What is included in the tour
- 4 nights Vienna/Hotel Hilton Garden Inn
- 3 nights Salzburg/Hotel am Mirabellplatz
- 4 nights Zell am See/Hotel Schütthof
- 3 nights Munich/Hotel Holiday Inn South
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Arrival airport transfer in Vienna
- City tours in Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- Train ticket Vienna - Salzburg - Zell am See - Munich
- Services included
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air tickets,visas & Mandatory Travel insurance.
- Optional & Add-On tours unless mentioned otherwise.
- Entrance fees not specified above.
- Any other meals other than specified above.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned above.
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Items which are not mentioned under ‘’INCLUSIONS’’ column
- Day 1 Arrival Vienna Airport. Meet & assist. Transfer to hotel
- Day 2 City tour Vienna
- Day 3/4/5 Train transfer Vienna - Salzburg (appr. 3 hours)
- Day 3/5/6 City tour Salzburg
- Day 4/6/8 Train transfer Salzburg – Zell am See-Kaprun (appr. 2 hours)
- Day 6/9/12 Train transfer Zell am See-Kaprun - Munich (appr. 4 hours)
- Day 7/10/13 City Tour Munich
- Day 8/11/15 End of services after breakfast in Munich