What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All the rooms are base category, unless indicated separately
- Meal Plan (CPAI)
- Hotel taxes applicable (as per itinerary).
- 01 bottled water per day per person.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Fare/Train fare, insurance premium, any other activities like rafting, etc, services of guide during sightseeing for which supplemental charges will be applicable to be paid by the guests directly.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
- Entrance Fees for museums and monuments, Upgradation Charges and Optional Tours to be paid by the guests directly on the spot.
- Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary will be recovered directly from the guests. Such additional costs are also applicable for usage of vehicle and guide beyond the specified time or normal working hours as mentioned above.
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like flight delays or their rescheduling or cancellation, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc. Such expenses will be recovered directly from the guests on the spot.
- Any increase in government taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not included in the inclusions
Day 01: Tribhuvan International Airport - Nagarkot
(Distance: 30 kms. / Driving Time: 1.30 hrs. / Altitude of Nagarkot: 2,195 mts.)
After completion of immigration formalities at the Kathmandu Airport exit door, you will be met by our representative and get transferred to Nagarkot, which is around one and half hours drive. Over the years, Nagarkot has gained a reputation of being one of the best places in Kathmandu Valley to view the mighty Himalayas. Weather permitting view of Himalayan Peaks at sunrise are a treat to the eyes. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Nagarkot.
Day 02: Nagarkot - Bhaktapur - Kathmandu
(Distance: 30 kms. / Driving Time: 1.30 hrs. / Altitude of Kathmandu: 1,400 mts.)
After breakfast you will be transferred to Kathmandu. On the way stop at Bhaktapur also known as Bhadgaon, City of Devotees. It has been listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and is a cluster of Temples, Pagodas, Monuments and Squares. It is home to medieval are and architecture. Later continue your drive to Kathmandu. On arrival check in at the hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu Sightseeing
After breakfast you would be taken for tour of Kathmandu City. You would visit Pashupatinath Temple, a sacred Hindu temple believed to be one of four most important temples dedicated to Lord Shiva which is located on the banks of Baghmati River and Boudhanath Stupa, the biggest stupa in the valley and the holiest Tibetan Buddhist temple outside Tibet where you will see monks in maroon robes circumbulating the Stupa and chanting holy mantras. Later in the day you would visit Kathmandu Durbar Square, complex of palaces, courtyards and temples that are built between the 12th and the 18th centuries by the ancient Malla Kings of Nepal with the most famous being Kumari Ghar or Living Goddess Temple; Swayambhunath Stupa (Monkey Temple), a World Heritage Site located on top of a hillock. You will notice that on each of the four sides of the main stupa there are pair of big eyes, symbolic of God’s all-seeing perspective, watching those who walk up the stone steps. There are 360 such stone steps leading all the way to the top offering fantastic view of Kathmandu city and of Himalayan range on a clear sunny day. Evening free for leisure. Overnight at the hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 04: Hotel - Tribhuvan International Airport
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the Airport for your return journey.
- GST 5 % extra (or any other rate as notified by the Government) on total bill amount.
- The rates are valid for Indian nationals only holding valid Indian Passport or Voter I Card.
- The rates mentioned above are nett and non-commissionable
- Supplement charges applicable for festival seasons, Christmas and new year.
- For any customization of the packages, Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our support team will assist you within 12 hours.
Documentation – Permit Requirement
Indian nationals do not require any visa for Nepal. A permit will be issued at the entry point on production of a passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of departure) or Voter ID (only valid document for issuing the Nepal Entry permit). The traveller should also carry photocopy of the travel documents and 04 passport size photographs. For Children, original Birth certificate in English and student ID is required. ADHAR CARD/ PAN CARD / DRIVING LICENSE IS NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO TRAVEL TO NEPAL BY AIR.